Boris addressing the nation.... (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Please keep all your ant Boris /pro Boris drivel about his statement to the nation in here:

1) why are pubs closing at 10? Either close them or open them but 10 is odd. Surely that encourages everyone drinking together at tge same time and less spread out times = less social distancing.

Grendel

It’s just another grandstanding from someone who sadly wants to be the next Blair than Thatcher

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Boris did say there were " good times ahead" on approx 7 minutes.

David O'Day

Please keep all your ant Boris /pro Boris drivel about his statement to the nation in here:

1) why are pubs closing at 10? Either close them or open them but 10 is odd. Surely that encourages everyone drinking together at tge same time and less spread out times = less social distancing.

Yeah it makes things worse and a landlord pointed out that if you are trying to run a sensible bookings only pub you lose half your business as you can seat people no later than 7.30.

Pubs need closing if they are the main vectors of transmission but I guess they don't want to pay the needed support.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Does Boris think the virus only comes out at night? Specifically after 10pm? Sneaky little virus!

David O'Day

Does Boris think the virus only comes out at night? Specifically after 10pm? Sneaky little virus!

He's heard that the virus is transmitted more by drunk people and that people are drunker the later in the night it is. He's also totally forgot the public and their ability to go out earlier and get just as drunk.

bringbackrattles

Afternoon drinkers are in bed by 10pm anyway. I've gone in a pub about 7.pm and most of the crowd I sat with were pissed up and been in the pub since 1pm. 😏

Users who are viewing this thread