Boring Times (1 Viewer)

Skybluenutterman

Is everyone else now bored and fed up with the last few games? Let's be honest; what have we to be excited about? A far cry from when I walked away from the New Den having won 4-0. Who would have thought what lied ahead for the return fixture

Grendel

Is everyone else now bored and fed up with the last few games? Let's be honest; what have we to be excited about? A far cry from when I walked away from the New Den having won 4-0. Who would have thought what lied ahead for the return fixture 

Anyone who supports CCFC?

covmark

If you can't take it don't give it !!
You're nothing more than a sad forum troll. Coming onto this site bragging about how great the franchise is, when for months you were slating your own football team for doing similar on a temporary scale. You're a hypocritical c-unit.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

italiahorse

You're nothing more than a sad forum troll. Coming onto this site bragging about how great the franchise is, when for months you were slating your own football team for doing similar on a temporary scale. You're a hypocritical c-unit.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Where have I bragged about how great Wasps are doing ?
Where did I slag off anybody other than Sisu for taking us to Northampton ?

Don't believe everything they tell you !!

GaryJones

The season has melted away to nothing - it's a shame (we haven't even got a survival battle to get interested in!) but hey ho - we always have next season to look forward too!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Bored since Christmas buddy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

That long? I've been bored with City since they got relegated from the Premier League. We've had nothing to get excited about except for the first half of this season when we all thought "This is our year!" Ha! I might have guessed. This is CCFC. As Jim Diamond once sang, "I should have known better."!!

Users who are viewing this thread