Bored (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Only 32 days until season start and its all gone quiet.

No outgoing players
No more incoming for a while
No kit
No season tickets

I'm not having a go but its gone a bit too quiet for my liking. I think there needs to be a bit of a hurry up all round. Missing vital income from the kit and of course ST's Memberships, ifollow whatever that may be.

Also I've seen online fans of leeds, wycombe and Swindon have been having pics with the trophys. The clubs arranging (socially distanced of course) photo ops. Would be good if the club did something similar as im sure we would all love to see the trophy in all its glory.

Am i bored? Overthinking? Just a general miserable bastard?

CCFC88

Back in training after a week off, we’ve had a freindly against an old firm team, built an almost complete squad, another televised friendly on Saturday, the trophy has been doing the round with SBITC.

the club clearly isn’t desperate for cash, no need to rush out ST details until wehave A clearer view of what’s going on.

After Saturdays freindly it’s only 4 weeks till the first game with all of the things you mentioned above to happen, get excited!

Magwitch

No outgoing players
No kit
No season tickets

I'm not having a go but its gone a bit too quiet for my liking. I think there needs to be a bit of a hurry up all round. Missing vital income from the kit and of course ST's Memberships, ifollow whatever that may be.

Also I've seen online fans of leeds, wycombe and Swindon have been having pics with the trophys. The clubs arranging (socially distanced of course) photo ops. Would be good if the club did something similar as im sure we would all love to see the trophy in all its glory.

You need a football loving owner for that, might cost money to hire a photographer.

Skybluefaz

No outgoing players
No kit
No season tickets

It's shit. I'm not feeling excited for the new season at all.

SBT

In the past three weeks alone we've:

Announced a new stadium
Signed Ryan Giles
Abandoned the Ricoh
Launched an all-out flame war with Wasps
Played a nationally televised pre-season friendly, the first of any team in our division
Resigned Jordan Shipley
Sold Zain Westbrooke
Signed Mario Balotelli

And people are bored?

clint van damme

to add to the list of misery, I was enjoying watching the games that have been on since the restart just to get a much needed football fix but the novelty of BCDs has totally worn off, it's fucking shite.
Might be different with City involved but it's just so lacking compared to games with crowds.

Saddlebrains

In the past three weeks alone we've:

Announced a new stadium
Signed Ryan Giles
Abandoned the Ricoh
Launched an all-out flame war with Wasps
Played a nationally televised pre-season friendly, the first of any team in our division
Resigned Jordan Shipley
Sold Zain Westbrooke
Signed Mario Balotelli

And people are bored?

As i say i may be being a bit of a tit, but there's just no excitement for me. It may all be down to the pandemic but i just feel its all a bit 'meh'

We're back in the championship for the first time in 9 years, i should be floating on air but just haven't got any excitement at all. Weird

Saddlebrains

to add to the list of misery, I was enjoying watching the games that have been on since the restart just to get a much needed football fix but the novelty of BCDs has totally worn off, it's fucking shite.
Might be different with City involved but it's just so lacking compared to games with crowds.

Agreed wholeheartedly

mr_monkey

No outgoing players
No kit
No season tickets

It's almost like there is a global Pandemic going on isn't it that is affecting the way the world works....

matesx

This is my first ever post to this forum. I’ve been skulking In the shadows... but I’m bored, overthink everything and I’m an incredibly miserable bastard.

But I’m quite excited by the squad and MR is just a complete legend.

Welcome to the nut house

Match day threads are a delight

wingy

Yeah the audio crowd effects have improved though.
Lot's Oohs and Aahs at critical or contentious moment's .
Like a radio DJ they must be poised with an array of buttons to hit like the old Jingles , thinking Ed Stewart and Arnolds bark.
Either that or some smart algorithm .

BackRoomRummermill

Like a radio DJ they must be poised with an array of buttons to hit like the old Jingles , thinking Ed Stewart and Arnolds bark.

they even have fan chants , I could swear I herd the referees a W@nker! Amazing press the w@nker button

wingy

This is my first ever post to this forum. I’ve been skulking In the shadows... but I’m bored, overthink everything and I’m an incredibly miserable bastard.

Do you find decision making hard/or a challenge?😉

shmmeee

Haven’t watched any games, but the City Rangers match they used the sound effects from Pro Evo Soccer on PlayStation, I wonder if they do that for all the games.

mr_monkey

Haven’t watched any games, but the City Rangers match they used the sound effects from Pro Evo Soccer on PlayStation, I wonder if they do that for all the games.

Sky use FIFA and premier use pro evo, just like the games themselves the sound affects seem to work better from pro evo

BornSlippySkyBlue

Funnily enough I was thinking the opposite. Obviously it’s better with fans there, but I’ve quite enjoyed having competitive football to watch again. The rangers game felt pretty much like any other pre-season friendly to me. Would much prefer to be there obv, but I’ll make do with ifollow or whatever until that’s possible.

I want to know how they do the crowd noises in time though, does someone sit there and press various buttons (cheer, boo, tell ref to fuck off etc) at appropriate times?!

edit: just seen wingy’s post. D’oh!

wingy

Mind playing tricks .
It was this guy.

This was Ed Stewart's Go to.

skybluesam66

with the audio - if a shot is close, they really are misaligned,as you get the noise as if it was a goal, and the oohs and aahs come seconds later
That said, i have now got used to BCD

Skybluedownunder

Can someone tell me why they just had a week off when they’ve just had 3 months off and we are only 1 month away till season start? I don’t get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wingy

Can someone tell me why they just had a week off when they’ve just had 3 months off and we are only 1 month away till season start? I don’t get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Might be because they could actually take a holiday at this point where that was a problem before .
Don't know saying that if it is entirely accurate ?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Right are you pro/anti Sisu, Wasps, CCC, CET, Ricoh, Warwick Uni, Nick, Grendel just so the right people know and can get their ammo ready. This really helps thank you.

cooperskyblue

No outgoing players
No kit
No season tickets

Gone all a bit too quiet for your liking? Oh dear, so many teams haven't made signings. Rotherham made 1, Wycombe 0. What do people expect a signing made every week? I'm absolutely not worried or concerned at all. In my eyes we are a striker and a defensive midfielder away from being ready and a month to go.

Kit will be announced soon I am sure. Season tickets, who know if and when and to what extent fans will be able to actually go.

What I want to see if the fixtures!

Last edited:

wingy

Windows open to October isn't it?
More time to see which way the wind prevails and what more happens in terms of economic impacts of disease upon the game.

Users who are viewing this thread