Bored of 'hackneyfox' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pusbccfc

I know this isn't coventry city news but is anyone else fed up with him now and various other 'wums'
I wonder if there is any coventry fans on the forums?

gouldberg

I was bored of him the second he arrived. It's the Coventry City forum....I don't see the relevance of him being here at all.

covladzak

I remember him from GMK ages ago, one of the reason I won't go on there again... He's a complete waste of skin...

hackneyfox

Oh dear!
It's a pretty poor thing when you can't take a bit of light ribbing or another opinion.

If you want to discuss this please ensure that you stick to facts.

I have never abused anyone on this forum
I have never abused your team
I have never threatened anyone

The best boards are generally those that police themselves without anyone pulling threads, objecting to swearing or banning people.

I have seen far worse comments on this board than any that I would ever post, and those comments weren't about me.

I didn't come on to wind people up but when people react in a childish/aggressive manner it is very hard not to have a laugh at their expense.

hackneyfox

I remember him from GMK ages ago, one of the reason I won't go on there again... He's a complete waste of skin...

I don't remember anyone on there being too upset about you leaving, you were aggressive on there.
I don't believe you stopped posting on GMK because a nasty Leicester fan posted on there.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I've set him to ignore but i would love for him to be banned! :thinking about:

gouldberg

OK, facts. See the top left on the website....where it says Coventry City FC Fans Forum.....where does that apply to you? Are you a fan of Coventry City? No, case closed. :facepalm:

273 posts on a forum within 3 months for a football team you don't even support. One would suggest taking up golf maybe? Your time would be better served on the course than here. :claping hands:

Whilst your infatuation with all things CCFC is flattering, you being a Leicester fan on here instantly contradicts the not coming here to wind people up bit.

Thanks for your time, regards,
Gouldy.

hackneyfox

All football boards should be big enough, as should the posters themselves, to be able to take on board other opinions.

Do you like golf?

More of a cyclist myself but each to their own.

gouldberg

Taking on other teams fans opinions are for more open based forums. This is a Coventry City specific forum for Coventry City fans. I have no issues with people joining to ask opinions on a player they might be signing from us etc etc but a random fan from another team putting his 2 cents in to everything related to our club gets tedious.

Apologies for not realising golf is not your thing but I hear Halfords have got a sale on bikes at the moment. Quick.....run, I'm sure it will still be open.

covladzak

I don't remember anyone on there being too upset about you leaving, you were aggressive on there.
I don't believe you stopped posting on GMK because a nasty Leicester fan posted on there.

Oh dear Im so upset... How did you get so perfect? Still love to meet you in the flesh one day....

hackneyfox

Oh dear Im so upset... How did you get so perfect? Still love to meet you in the flesh one day....

I didn't get perfect, far from it, but I don't go around making threats as you've just done.
Perhaps why GMK didn't miss you?

hackneyfox

140 views, 13 replies from 5 people including me and a keyboard warrior.

I can't be toooooooooooo bad then can I?

pusbccfc

Yeah you haven't offended anyone
It's just you come out with anoying comments, and this is a Coventry forum after all

CovisGod

Possibly going to be shot down in flames for this but I honestly don't see the harm in him......

I go down the pub, there's 3 United fans, couple of Chelsea fans, a few Spurs.......And me, needless to say I'm used to banter from other footy fans,

Football would be incredibly boring if we all supported the same team

If he gets everyone's goat enough that there's a thread about him being banned he's doing something right.

Just my opinion mind :whistle:

hackneyfox

Possibly going to be shot down in flames for this but I honestly don't see the harm in him......

I go down the pub, there's 3 United fans, couple of Chelsea fans, a few Spurs.......And me, needless to say I'm used to banter from other footy fans,

Football would be incredibly boring if we all supported the same team

If he gets everyone's goat enough that there's a thread about him being banned he's doing something right.

Just my opinion mind :whistle:

Thank you, I agree, my best football, heated, discussions are with my Doncaster mate, Forest or Arsenal fans rather than with fellow Leicester fans.

Nick

Administrator
It is a bit immature sometimes the abuse he gets even when he makes valid points!

If he offends, report the thread and it will be dealt with!

I have mates who support all teams, he hasn't done anything banworthy so far so if he does wum just report it!

Will lock this before it turns into a slanging match!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread