Bored at Work (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

I dress as a Polish girl and pretend I can't see this weirdo opposite perving at me.

LastGarrison

Take long shits.
Post crap on the internet.
Wander round the building.
Make inane conversation with people that I would never speak to if I didn't work with them.
Have a perve. Sadly no Polish birds but a couple of very nice English ones. Oh and an Albanian one.
Make the drinks. Slowly.
Take another shit.

Hugh Jarse

I look at the Advice forum on DigitalSpy and realize that the boredom I am suffering is nothing compared to the sad acts that post there.

Go on, give yourself a good laugh at some of the threads.

Marty

I don't have access to a computer at work, but I would imagine myself playing games all day. I guess I'm fairly lucky as I can just switch off and go on auto pilot for 8 hours a day, no body bothers me as long as I do my bit.

stupot07

Take long shits.
Make inane conversation with people that I would never speak to if I didn't work with them.
Have a perve. Sadly no Polish birds but a couple of very nice English ones. Oh and an Albanian one.
Make the drinks. Slowly.
Take another shit.

Hi Steve! .

hutch1972

Take long shits.
Make the drinks. Slowly.
Take another shit.
Sounds like a working day from the 70s, the exact reason this country has ended up as it is.
BTW are there any vacancies !!

Covstu

I don't have access to a computer at work, but I would imagine myself playing games all day. I guess I'm fairly lucky as I can just switch off and go on auto pilot for 8 hours a day, no body bothers me as long as I do my bit.

are you a pilot!!! :claping hands:

spwaverley4916

do your bit - like take off and landing - how is ryan air these days???

Users who are viewing this thread