Bore off (2 Viewers)

Hi all long time reader first time poster on here.

I'm sorry but is it just me or is anyone else getting pi$$ed off with all these so called 'fans' that do anything but actually SUPPORT the team.

I'm sorry but it's just getting ridiculous now. People saying they arnt going to the Ricoh again and slating young players (Daniels) after barely a chance. it's just not on. All you moaning fans need to take a long hard look at yourselves and if you don't like what you see, do us all a favour and go and either watch the ice-hockey or go support Incester because the club, the players and the fans don't need your negativity that's been affecting our club for to long!

RANT OVER
PUSB

psgm1

Banned
Thats right keep the Ricoh for the "REAL FANS" - all 200 of them! That is really going to help the team isn't it!

Like it or not Sisu NEEDS the moaners and whingers to come to matches. No club can run on the income from "real fans!". Its a fundamental fact of football finances that if you sell more tickets you have more income!

Restricting matches to real fans WILL destroy the club! Take a long hard look at yourself sunbeam. Cov needs the fairweather fans to give them the funds to gain promotion. These players will not be interested in teams who lose 6-1 regardless of who the opponent was.

If this is the type of comment you come up with on your first attempt don't bother with a second. It is ignorant, ill-informed, and shows you up to be the worst kind of fan - a snob fan!

Who gives a shit if you waste your money on watching crap !

The people who can make a difference are put off by poor performances and comments like yours.

After all who wants to sit next to a twat who doesn't want them there!

Cov does not need "fans" like you, and frankly SISU doesn't give a shit as long as they get money.

So why not try getting off your high horse and think what is best for the club.

How can you say you support the club on one hand, and yet on the other tell a massive group of people not to come!

That my friend is Hypocritical!

What a FUCKWIT

I was on about the people that come on forums like this and do nothing but slag what ever they can off!
The club has enough negativity around it!

Nick

Administrator
It is a forum, people use it to share opinions! People will always have different views!

Welcome to the site!

LJC_CCFC

I'm sorry but is it just me or is anyone else getting pi$$ed off with all these so called 'fans' that do anything but actually SUPPORT the team.

I'm sorry but it's just getting ridiculous now. People saying they arnt going to the Ricoh again and slating young players (Daniels) after barely a chance. it's just not on. All you moaning fans need to take a long hard look at yourselves and if you don't like what you see, do us all a favour and go and either watch the ice-hockey or go support Incester because the club, the players and the fans don't need your negativity that's been affecting our club for to long!

RANT OVER
PUSB

One problem, Daniels is awful

RichieGunns

I'm not one of these fans that stays away, i simply cant afford it, period.

I want to go and my new job starts in November and as ill hopfully be home on saturdays i intend to use some of my hard earned cash to go to a few home games.

But until then, my JSA doesn't cover going to see my team play.

You've got to realise there are those that are like me, they just don't have the money to come.

pyeman

I come on every day to read what's going on from New Zealand, and as i've posted before, am surprised at the insults traded between fellow supporters hiding behind their keyboards,i guess that in the old days before internet forums when we all sat around the pub discussing city, you had to be a bit more careful before you called someone a fuckwit,right, which c**t's gonna be first on to call me a twat/moron etc.!:jerkit:
It is a forum, people use it to share opinions! People will always have different views!

Welcome to the site!

Covstu

The forum is exactly the place to have a whinge and a moan with one another, when you get to the ground you need to support the team fully and get behind them instead of booing them. Bit of a difference....

Macman

RANT OVER
PUSB

Admire your opening post - and felt the first reply you got was out of order. There is a lot wrong at the Ricoh at the moment and some fans simply cannot support what's happening. But adopting the attitude of slating fellow fans for saying 'get behind the team' will cause things to spiral even more on and off the pitch. Do fans really think slagging everyone off will turn things round and suddenly make Coventry great again? This club is on its knees - and 'getting behind the team' (as difficult as that is for some on here) for the 90 minutes they are on the pitch at least is critical to help bring stability back.

trick2

I'd love to be able to come back to the Ricoh but at this exact moment I just don't have the spare money. Hopefully by next season I will be able to come back. Whether that makes me a real fan or not, I don't know. I would, though, rather be able to eat and keep a roof over my head for the time being. :)

skyblueman

I'd love to be able to come back to the Ricoh but at this exact moment I just don't have the spare money. Hopefully by next season I will be able to come back. Whether that makes me a real fan or not, I don't know. I would, though, rather be able to eat and keep a roof over my head for the time being. :)

Don't worry watching Cov saves me loads on the food bill - ruined my appetite - lost 2 stone already this season

Don't worry watching Cov saves me loads on the food bill - ruined my appetite - lost 2 stone already this season

:p:p:p:claping hands::claping hands: No tea last night, passed all them fast food shops on the 3 mile walk to coaches, did i have owt, did i f##k. Not a lack of appetite, just the thought of Salmanalar or other interesting illnesses crossed my mind, the dirty scummy bast###s :p

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
:p:p:p:claping hands::claping hands: No tea last night, passed all them fast food shops on the 3 mile walk to coaches, did i have owt, did i f##k. Not a lack of appetite, just the thought of Salmanalar or other interesting illnesses crossed my mind, the dirty scummy bast###s :p

Salmonella would be bad as well! :)

Sadskyblue

Well I was one of the unfortunate ones who sampled that fast food and I was still awake at 3am throwing it back up. Was either that or a dodgy pint in Covent garden. Thanks to the bloke who spotted me some fags, nice one!!

Users who are viewing this thread