Bolton Wanderers forward Sanmi Odelusi (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

Sanmi Odelusi

Is training with us, with the view of sealing a loan deal.

Had him on FM2015, good in virtual reality.

Is a striker though who can play as a winger.

skybluebeduff

I like how they wrote it on facefook.

BREAKING NEWS: Sanmi Odelusi to train with Coventry City in view to a loan move.

Yay!! We have a player.... training with us...

ccfcway

Bolton Programme Q&A

In our latest edition of Q&A, we have spoken to Brandon Ingrams (@MKDons95). In response to our questions, Brandon told us about Odelusi's time on loan in Milton Keynes, why his decision making will prevent him from playing in the Championship next season and what the future holds for the 20-year-old.

Q: Sanmi Odelusi made 10 appearances for MK Dons this season. How would you sum up his time at stadium:mk?
A: It was a very hit and miss 10 appearances. It was very clear to see that Sanmi - 'Steve' - was lacking in match fitness, but his never-give-up attitude in games gave the Dons fans some exciting times.
His first game came against Sheffield United. He came on in the 50th minute while MK were losing 1-0, so it was a very big game to come into play. He was supposed to be on the wing, but, in desperation to score, made his way up top, where he made some brilliant headers but just couldn't find the net.
After this game he went a little quiet, creating very little from the wing. However, coming to the end of his loan spell, we seemed to play him in a free role which seemed to suit him more. It was a good first loan spell.

Q: From the outside, Odelusi's time with the Dons looked to be a little mixed - with good form, a red card and an injury. He's featured for our first team on a number of occasions, but did he show enough to suggest he could make it at Championship level?

A: From what I said in the previous question, I can't see him featuring in the Championship any time soon. He needs more match fitness to get going and the right training.
However, he's only young so can develop and I'm sure he will make the Championship first-team in a few years.
The red card was careless of him, having been booked a few minutes before. He dived into the player with aggression, so he still has a lot to learn.

Q: Odelusi has two years left on his Bolton contract and is unlikely to be sold any time soon. If the opportunity arose to take him on loan again next season, would you like to see him back at your club?

A: I personally think we would be a good club to have him back for another year. I wouldn't mind seeing him back.
We're hoping for the play-offs next season and Sanmi could be a key part if he comes back at the start of the season and learns to play our way a little more.
If we do have him back, I would personally like to see him play more up top. With his height and strength, you could easily see him get a fair few goals.

zigojacko

Three more strikers and we're there! Teehee.

For one game only, I'd find it actually quite funny to see us field 10 outfield strikers! This must be a sign of giving up all hope sneaking in here :/

zigojacko

Three more strikers and we're there! Teehee.

For one game only, I'd find it actually quite funny to see us field 10 outfield strikers! This must be a sign of giving up all hope sneaking in here :/

Oh damn it, I just saw he is a winger. I thought we had another striker then!

Getting carried away with one's self.

ccfcway

so, Sanmi is due to sign, we have signed Samual, and supported by Sky Blue Sam

Where does Lloyd Sam play these days ?

Glen

What the f--- is all this forward thinking if we cannot get cm or def then no hope
(yes i am shouting)

kg82

What the f--- is all this forward thinking if we cannot get cm or def then no hope
(yes i am shouting)

God forbid we think in terms of trying to score goals, getting in a forward and a winger. Sod it, let's get 10 keepers. Douche

covcity4life

chilax,with all these fwds i guess obrien could be free to play cm. however of course what we all want is a tough tackler there.

could we play upfront lol, 2 new loans on wings,nouble upfront and jackson behind?

id pay to watch that

torchomatic

Samsonite I think.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

.....the new messiah has arrived . Never heard of him .

shy_tall_knight

Today's 2 new additions may become great players but not sure they are whats required in our current predicament we are adding inexperienced strikers who haven't scored at senior level to a team that doesn't create chances and is full of more senior strikers who don't score either

LilleSkyBlue

Today's 2 new additions may become great players but not sure they are whats required in our current predicament we are adding inexperienced strikers who haven't scored at senior level to a team that doesn't create chances and is full of more senior strikers who don't score either

I'm thinking Delfouneso, Eccleston and Akpom already

torchomatic

How experienced was Callum Wilson?

Chez78

chilax,with all these fwds i guess obrien could be free to play cm. however of course what we all want is a tough tackler there.

could we play upfront lol, 2 new loans on wings,nouble upfront and jackson behind?

id pay to watch that

Jim O'Brien has basically played CM all season his positional play is that bad when he plays right wing that he spends most of his time in the middle, hence our right back always has to try and get forward to put the crosses in.

Astute

How experienced was Callum Wilson?

In his first season he wasn't experienced and didn't do that well. Then in the closed season he bulked up. He was a totally different player in his second season.

I hope he does well for us. Will be lacking fitness for a bit. But that is why clubs loan players out. Playing games helps them to get match fit and to stay that way.

ccfcway

not signed in time i assume.

Having said that, he has played 11 games in 3 years, so it is safe to assume he is not playing tomorrow, or the day after

Users who are viewing this thread