Blues Ratings (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Moore 6 - not a save to make
Hyam 6 - good defensively just abysmal with the ball
Mcfadzean 7 - solid and much better going forward than Hyam
Rose 6 - lost the plot with the Hogan chance
Dabo 6 - one good cross, great energy but poor decisions / execution more often than not
Kelly 6 - just doesn't use the ball well enough, doesn't actually make that many tackles
Hamer 8 - motm
O'Hare 7 - final ball let him down a bit but he is our only answer
Godden 7 - was sharp and involved
Gyok 6 - got to score his chance at the end

Subs
Allen 6 - tried to break the lines but just hasn't got the quality of others
Walker 5 - deserves better than a couple of minutes

Grendel

Long throw - 0. Embarrassing how many times they used it and never looked close to scoring. Equivalent of me on sat night going up to hottie after hottie and just getting cleared away left right and centre.

lol It’s a great weapon if you have if

Liquid Gold

Moore 6 - Nothing to do but I still love that he comes for all the balls
Hyam 6 - Some great, some terrible
Fadz 6 - Great leader but a bit of sloppy passing today
Rose 6 - Want to see him bring the ball forward more because he's good at it
Dabo - 6 So much work but 0 end product
Maatsen 9 MOTM - Great game, battled for everything, won balls he had no right to and took on players with ease
Kelly 6 - Not sure what he brings over other players anymore
Hamer 8 - Some great forward bursts and passes, rubbish shot when through and scared to shoot when he should
O'Hare 8 - Must be a nightmare to play against
Godden 6 - Good shot but when he doesn't score he sometimes doesn't bring much else
Gyo 7 - Back to his best today turning defenders and running at players but closed down too easily

CovLis86

Really think Robins fell short by not making a change up top earlier. Making a change in injury time is almost an insult. Should have had 20 minutes. Or least really put pressure on when they had the sending off and panic them by fresh legs and a different approach. Feels like 2 points dropped tonight.

robbiekeane

Dabo was fine. As always does verythinf but final cross letting him down.
He's a WB ffs...everything is fine apart from one of his biggest jobs you mean.

Dabo is one of my favourite players at the club but his crossing has been terrible recently and he looked injured for half of the game today. Robins baffles me at times

Hertsccfc

Moore 6 - very little to do
Dabo 6 - not at his best but still good energy
Maatsen 9 - excellent both jn defence and going forward
Hyam 7 - solid and some good intervention
McFadzean 7 - solid. One mistake but also some good passing and forward runs
Rose - solid
Hamer 9 - such a shame he had to go off
Kelly 6 - ok but we missed Sheaf
O'Hare 7 - good first half but less influential by the end
Gyokeres 6.5 -some god play but poor miss
Godden 7 - lively and didn't get much service.

covcity4life

He's a WB ffs...everything is fine apart from one of his biggest jobs you mean.

Dabo is one of my favourite players at the club but his crossing has been terrible recently and he looked injured for half of the game today. Robins baffles me at times
Kane isn't gonna be knocking it past players or doing that inter play with o hare tho. Not to same level anyway. But a good cross makes wing back role perfection?

Ffs

pusbccfc

lol It’s a great weapon if you have if

Agreed. It really disrupted the game which is what their plan was.

Against other defences, it would be a real asset.

Greggs

How is Hamer going to fair in the Champions League considering he can't play for longer than 60 mins in the Championship.

steve101

Long throw - 0. Embarrassing how many times they used it and never looked close to scoring. Equivalent of me on sat night going up to hottie after hottie and just getting cleared away left right and centre.
I agree that they persisted relentlessly but I think some credit needs to go to the tactical defence. Clearly planned for it with Godden immediately dropping in.

Grendel

Kane isn't gonna be knocking it past players or doing that inter play with o hare tho. Not to same level anyway. But a good cross makes wing back role perfection?

Ffs

He was really poor

slowpoke

Turned into just an ordinary game we were easily the better team and should have won but in the end I was keeping everything crossed Blues didn’t sneak a goal at the end
man of the match ? Hamer and MacFadzean about equal for me.

Grendel

stupot07

Moore 6
Hyam 6
Fadz 7
Rose 6
Dabo 6
Maatsen 7
Kelly 6
Hamer 8
O'Hare 6
Godden 6
Gyokeres 6

Allen 6
Walker n/a

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

larry_david

Turned into just an ordinary game we were easily the better team and should have won but in the end I was keeping everything crossed Blues didn’t sneak a goal at the end
man of the match ? Hamer and MacFadzean about equal for me.
Worries me to say it but this guy is right. Turned from cov knocking on the door to us sleepwalking away too another 2 points dropped

Greggs

Ref was dogshit too. Talking of dogshit, the bloke that moved seats and sat next to me second half - brush your fucking teeth man.

Users who are viewing this thread