blue ribbon event (1 Viewer)

Colin1883

Just been past the Ricoh, there's blue ribbons and welcome home banners everywhere... Made the hairs on the back if neck stand up...

ccfcmad1

Love it superb! Listening to bbc cw building up to the game playing the city songs makeing me emotional already let alone come kick off

ajsccfc

I think someone put a load up again on Sky Blue Way when the return was announced too. (It's also possible they were there anyway and I just didn't notice, but these seemed too colourful and clean to be old)

ashbyjan

Someone PM me and tell me how to put pics on and I will put up the incriminating CCTV pic of the naughty scoundrels!!!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Someone PM me and tell me how to put pics on and I will put up the incriminating CCTV pic of the naughty scoundrels!!!!

Upload the vid to youtube, then paste the youtube link on here.

skybluetony176

Heard about it on CWR this morning. A great idea and well done to those involved.

Popped out to get my pre game hair cut (i thought i best, encase my mums watching on TV. I wouldn't want to show her up would I) on me lunch brake and CWR were playing Twist and Shout. Buzzing now, i can't ever remember being this exited about going to watch a game of football.

shmmeee

If on desktop, you can click the little image icon an upload it.

Otherwise host it somewhere like Imgur and put the URL of the image between (IMG) and (/IMG) (each with square brackets instead of round, but if I put those the forum won't show them).

On another note my iPhone autocorrect dictionary now includes the word "F&B". Thanks Sisu.

Users who are viewing this thread