Bloody Headphonessss! (1 Viewer)

mechaishida

Cannot feckin' believe it, I had a pair of Skull Candy's for Xmas off the little 'uns, they've barely been used: one earphone has gone, and the other one won't pop into life unless you do some major jack wiggling and swearing.

Lost the bladdy receipt, bleh, gonna try and fix them myself. Anyone tried this before; is it tricky?

ajsccfc

Obviously this is useless advice to you now, but I wouldn't go near Skullcandy again. Had one pair of earphones that had to be replaced three times as one of them would completely go which sounds a little similar to what you've had happen. Got a Soundmagic pair and they've been good as gold in over a year.

mechaishida

Obviously this is useless advice to you now, but I wouldn't go near Skullcandy again. Had one pair of earphones that had to be replaced three times as one of them would completely go which sounds a little similar to what you've had happen. Got a Soundmagic pair and they've been good as gold in over a year.

Yep, after this pair, I won't be touching Skull Candy again. Nearly as bad as Sony earphones; I went through 4 pairs in a year, same issue every time, the left one would just go silent. Brilliant sound off them, while it lasted.

Might look into a Soundmagic pair then, cheers.

Gaz71

Cannot feckin' believe it, I had a pair of Skull Candy's for Xmas off the little 'uns, they've barely been used: one earphone has gone, and the other one won't pop into life unless you do some major jack wiggling and swearing.

Lost the bladdy receipt, bleh, gonna try and fix them myself. Anyone tried this before; is it tricky?

What?

ajsccfc

I couldn't go that high for headphones, I think I set myself a subconscious price limit for things and that's way past it. Saying that, I did go £50 on some RZA ones, but that's because it was an 80% discount and I'm Wu-Tang 4 lyf

Pipehitterz

soundmagic e10

£40

i would take the pepsi challenge all day long , that you would not find a sturdier, richer sounding earphone to price ratio in the world

and thats a fact

mechaishida

soundmagic e10

£40

i would take the pepsi challenge all day long , that you would not find a sturdier, richer sounding earphone to price ratio in the world

and thats a fact

Are you an employee of Soundmagic? :D

I'm definitely getting a pair though, £40 is just the right price.

ajsccfc

Seconded on the E10, that's the one I've got. I think they can be had for a little bit less than £40 if you hunt about too.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My Skull Candy cans are fine. Had them about 18 months. Really pleased with them.

Pipehitterz

cool related storytelling time

once got offered a business proposal by the ceo of skull candy, backstage vip area at a alicia keyes gig

wa a weird ol night that one

mechaishida

cool related storytelling time

once got offered a business proposal by the ceo of skull candy, backstage vip area at a alicia keyes gig

wa a weird ol night that one

Did this proposal involve a hot tub full of beans, a hedgehog, and three litres of industrial strength KY Jelly? :eek:

Pipehitterz

Did this proposal involve a hot tub full of beans, a hedgehog, and three litres of industrial strength KY Jelly? :eek:
to be honest , that would have been some pretty good proposing , especially with alicia keyes being present at the time
but sadly no, would have had to relocate to long beach CA and hang with snoop and the homies, and seriously i aint even joking, hardest turn down i ever had to make, family first and all that

mechaishida

Going out headphone shopping today, my sights on the Soundmagic beauties. I've just disdainfully lobbed my Skullcandy's in the bin, followed by a rather childish: "thanks for nowt, bitch!".

Methinks I have repressed wife issues.

Users who are viewing this thread