Block 10 season ticket (1 Viewer)

Suffolkskyblue

Don't know if anyone else is in the same boat as me but have a season ticket in block 10. I emailed the club asking what was happening as I'd read lots about block 10 not being open for Fridays game. Just received an email back from the club stating that I would be accommodated in the South Stand for the game - no idea where though. If they open up block 10 then I'll have my seat if not I presume block 11.
If they're not going to be opening up block 10 for future games looks like I'll have to move. At least I have a ticket!

skybluepm2

I'm in the same boat. Got mine last Tuesday after a call back and my mates have tried to get their tickets next to me for the past 7 days and only succeeded today after I sent an arsey email! My mate was also told that 10 and 11 won't be open because of safety advice and the police (what a load of bollocks that is!) so I've moved to a) block 31 for the gillingham game only and b) block 17 thereafter with my season ticket. If I don't like it I expect I'll ask to move again. Although my mate told me all this after they had phoned him, the club did have the courtesy to call me and explain at about 7pm which I thought was good. I don't blame the staff but whoever is in charge above them needs hanging out to dry. My god it's been a farce! But hey as long as I'm in my seat come 7:44 on Friday I really don't care :) pusb

Users who are viewing this thread