Blatter & Platini (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Banned for 8 years from all football matters. That surely must end both their careers governing football. Rightly in my opinion

The rambling news conference Blatter gave was embarrassing really. It is still everyone else's fault

the contrast between these two and our own hero could not be starker. Jimmy did it for the good of the game first and foremost, and succeeded. These two are not fit to lace his boots let alone govern world football

Last edited:

mechaishida

Banned for 8 years from all football matters. That surely must end both their careers governing football. Rightly in my opinion

The rambling news conference Blatter gave was embarrassing really. It is still everyone else's fault

the contrast between these two and our own hero could not be starker. Jimmy did it for the good of the game first and foremost, and succeeded. These two are not fit to lace his boots let alone govern world football

Blatter is an absolute bastard, imo. He should have had a lifetime ban and seen some jail-time. If Platini was simply just coasting along with Blatter's agenda, he's just as bad.

Terry Gibson's perm

Pair of crooks I am sure the FBI are still interested in what they have been up to.

Otis

Defiant to the end, he came out of the meeting on Friday smiling and supremely confident he would be back at his desk in his office today.

Captain Dart

Blatter is an absolute bastard, imo. He should have had a lifetime ban and seen some jail-time. If Platini was simply just coasting along with Blatter's agenda, he's just as bad.

It may yet happen. Still under investigation by Swiss authorities. He surely deserves whatever shit comes his way.

James Smith

Good riddance to the pair of them.

wingy

Why the media still pander to this useless obsolete old Croc I don't know.
Shut off his space, failing that If he's still determined to play on with the Charade of being in control yet without any responsibility, fine.
Time for the influential nations to pull away and do something themselves.
Pretty much what he alluded to as he still seems to think all's hunky dory on the other Continents.
Me I just grab the remote and tune out as soon as his sick mush comes on screen. B-)

Terry Gibson's perm

FIFA must learn never to let one man get so much power for so long again. They are both appalling I think if you had one cell free which you would put in it first. It is great to finally see the back of people like this and the equally disgusting Warner?

Terry Gibson's perm

Why the media still pander to this useless obsolete old Croc I don't know.
Shut off his space, failing that If he's still determined to play on with the Charade of being in control yet without any responsibility, fine.
Time for the influential nations to pull away and do something themselves.
Pretty much what he alluded to as he still seems to think all's hunky dory on the other Continents.
Me I just grab the remote and tune out as soon as his sick mush comes on screen. B-)

anybody that actively supports him should be removed from FIFA people and nations.

Users who are viewing this thread