Blair Adams (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
there will be a plan B, as Robns clearly doesnt rate Hussey

I get the feeling he wants hussey gone, and I believe MR always has a contingency plan in place, but if Adams is gone, I'd think it would be hard to find a replacement as adept, without paying muchos pasatas.

Can u think of anyone? Because in comparison, I can't!

Gaz

I think it is likely Adams will be here till the end of the season

I agree.
He isn't going to be playing for Sunderland yet, so might as well keep playing first team football with us.

Ash

Would be the best decision all round for him to stay here. Similarly to how Clough conducted himself recently regarding Bailey's loan extension, I think O'Neill would encourage Adams to stay here until the end of the season.

Baginton

youd have thought Reckord would have been kept on if Adams was leaving!

hopefully here til the end of the season atleast

bamalamafizzfazz

My mate said he saw O'Neill at the Ricoh on Tuesday. Only explanation would be to see Adams. With Rose potentially heading back to Spurs he might be looking to bring him back, I sincerely hope not though.

hill83

youd have thought Reckord would have been kept on if Adams was leaving!

hopefully here til the end of the season atleast

Robins clearly didn't rate Reckord though, so he was shipped off regardless of anything else.

Otis

For me our three best players this seasons have been DMC, Bailey and Adams.

Adams will be a big miss if he goes back. He's been excellent. Stays on his feet, doesn't dive in and is rarely beaten by any winger.

The dangerman for Shrewsbury on Tuesday by all accounts was there so called tricky winger, Taylor and Adams kept him very quiet.

If we lose Adams it's going to be hard to replace with a like for like.

stupot07

It wouldn't surprise me if o'neil offered him a 1 year extension and sent him to a championship club on loan in January.

skybluegod

I get the feeling he wants hussey gone, and I believe MR always has a contingency plan in place, but if Adams is gone, I'd think it would be hard to find a replacement as adept, without paying muchos pasatas.

Can u think of anyone? Because in comparison, I can't!

Had you heard of Adams before he signed for us?no. Robins will have somebody in mind if we don't get him I'm sure.

skybluegod

For me our three best players this seasons have been DMC, Bailey and Adams.

Adams will be a big miss if he goes back. He's been excellent. Stays on his feet, doesn't dive in and is rarely beaten by any winger.

The dangerman for Shrewsbury on Tuesday by all accounts was there so called tricky winger, Taylor and Adams kept him very quiet.

If we lose Adams it's going to be hard to replace with a like for like.

Taylor??????

stupot07

you also used to say bailey would be gone like it was fact so maybe this bodes well?

Did I? I remember saying McG would be off but I can't remember saying anything about bailey. Happy to be proved wrong.

And actually my Adams post didn't say he wouldn't come back just kind of acknowledging he's done we'll and Sunderland might want to test him at a higher level.

Sky Blue Sheepy

If O'Neil is reading this then Adams is utter garbage and should be given to us for free! If he's not reading this, then I think he's an absolute class talent. Great at building up attacks and solid at the back. My favourite loanee atm

covcity4life

would be gutted to be travveling to carlisle without him

hed probably put clarke at left back...dont wanna go back to those days

Users who are viewing this thread