Blackpool (1 Viewer)

bradwellskyblues

So i arrived in Blakpool which too be honest is a pretty grim spot,the cub is in disarray their support is down to a few hardy souls all seemed right for our first awayday win.
One big problem noone actually told the players of Blackpool,they had a plan basic yes but far too good for us they pressed us they played balls into channels they fought for everything and fair play got their rewards a fairly easy 3 points.
To that end they deserve great credit ccfc deserve nothing from back to front we were woeful a few minor pluses hyam decent thomas has potential despite not getting 1 pass to run onto in 90 minutes .

Cov kid 55

So i arrived in Blakpool which too be honest is a pretty grim spot,the cub is in disarray their support is down to a few hardy souls all seemed right for our first awayday win.
One big problem noone actually told the players of Blackpool,they had a plan basic yes but far too good for us they pressed us they played balls into channels they fought for everything and fair play got their rewards a fairly easy 3 points.
To that end they deserve great credit ccfc deserve nothing from back to front we were woeful a few minor pluses hyam decent thomas has potential despite not getting 1 pass to run onto in 90 minutes .

Agree, Thomas wasn’t used properly, and ended up running into trouble. There was one time in the first half when he made a run down the left with just one player with him, but our player played a short ball rather than give Thomas a run. Blackpool did have a game plan that they stuck to, and ended up with a very easy 3 points. I think however, that they will end up in the bottom half of the table, along with us, by the look of it!

Blackpool was interesting, I thought the council and local businesses had done a lot of work to make the sea front area, from Lytham right up to Cleveleys/Fleetwood look appealing, but step two streets back from the front, and there was a fair amount of squalor. Shame, we all know what Blackpool is like, but they are making an effort.

Skybluefaz

Have the Blackpool Council erected loads of flats for students
giphy.gif

CJ_covblaze

Users who are viewing this thread