Blackpool Pubs (1 Viewer)

Nantwich Skyblues

hi,as one of the 3000 odd throng hitting the las vegas of the north . i wondered where the biggest collective of city fans will be drinking on the day?.. i know the manchester is a favourite with many and there are a couple of weatherspoons ... be great to meet up with the sky blue army and blast out a few songs

SkyBlueSid

Depends what you want, I suppose. There are also some clubs in Bloomfield Road. The Central Club and No.1 Club are very near the ground, and the Bloomfield Road Club is a bit further up the road. The last one has cheap beer and a decent atmosphere when I've been there, although admittedly that wasn't on a match day.

matesx

The pirate one is the Flagship... Great pub but not open for the season yet.

The Castle is a cracking lads pub too... Especially if Joe Curran is working (blue comic/dj)

Tommystours

If you are staying over book into Funny Girls you will have a nice meal and fantastic entertainment from the"girls" and "boys" you decide !! but a great night with no aggro. PUSB

Near the ground, the Bloomfield Brewhouse is a decent boozer for ale drinkers. Slightly further out, opposite South Pier, the Velvet Coaster Wetherspoons is one of the nicest boozers I've been in for a while.

Steve.B50

If you are staying over book into Funny Girls you will have a nice meal and fantastic entertainment from the"girls" and "boys" you decide !! but a great night with no aggro. PUSB

Agreed, great entertainment and always worth a visit. Then over road to one of the cheesy Karako bars.

North York’s Blue

Stayed just round the corner from there when we went up to Fleetwood, had a great laugh with no hassle, same in the flying handbag.

Users who are viewing this thread