Blackburn away (3 Viewers)

CV22SBA

4300 sold and we won't be getting any more! Pathetic from Blackburn
Bit weird as a few clubs had both tiers this season. Unless they are sticking home fans in the upper tier as cheap tickets?

Edit: Just looked and they’ve sold hardly any. Virtually none sold in that single tier stand.

McLovin87

What is the direct phone number for the ticket office at the ground, emailed 3 hours ago but no reply!

pusbccfc

John Eustace was moaning on Sunday that 7000 away fans felt like Sheff Wed were at home. So i take it they made a decision then that only the bottom tier would be available for us :unsure:

Yep, I think this is probably more of a reason.

When it's so cheap, they can afford to turn down an extra 1000-1500 tickets.

McLovin87

Try 02476992335, although I tried to call last week about changing a ticket and had to go in as they didn't answer the phone!
Cheers mate, I'll give it a try. Hopefully they won't be as busy as last week!

Kilclines curly mullet

It could be our choice.

I remember in the past (please correct me if its not the case now) that the away team have to buy the tickets upfront and will then claw it back when the tickets are sold.

Means we would have had to pay for 3k tickets on top if the 4k with the chance of quite a few being unsold.

Thats a lot of additional tickets to buy especially as the play off dream appears to be over.

I may be wrong of course

Legia Sky Blue

Blackburn are desperate for a result. A mega following from us where they feel like the away team would put them at a disadvantage. They would lose far more money from being relegated than the extra income 3,000 more Sky Blues fans might bring them. Their decision makes sense for them unfortunately.

Brighton Sky Blue

Blackburn are desperate for a result. A mega following from us where they feel like the away team would put them at a disadvantage. They would lose far more money from being relegated than the extra income 3,000 more Sky Blues fans might bring them. Their decision makes sense for them unfortunately.
They’re getting one even if they let us have the whole ground. These players blew their load at Wembley

pusbccfc

It’s probably CCFC’s choice. Blackburn have no problem selling 7k. Given the tickets are 15 quid there is a chance they’d want to keep the rest this time.

There was huge uproar from the Blackburn manager and fans last week about giving Wednesday 7000.

I doubt CCFC turned it down. I'm not too sure you actually pay for tickets up front, not these days anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread