"Black people are ugly'' text leads to UKIP leader's girlfriend's suspension (1 Viewer)

Otis

UKIP leader's girlfriend texts 'black people are ugly,' but claims she was taken out of context. Hmmm.....yeah, out of context, right. Indefensible.

UKIP suspends leader's girlfriend after Meghan Markle texts - UKIP suspends leader's girlfriend

martcov

Ukip leader's girlfriend launches vile immigration rant over Grenfell

Then people try and tell us that they are not and never have been a racist party. ;)

The worst part is the support for her telling the truth and her right to free speech... Whilst she has the right to free speech, they are missing the point. She is slagging off the victims of a horrific disaster and saying that they are all illegal immigrants..

They are blaming the ES for being politically correct instead of the idiot who is shagging the old man being disgusting.

That is the reality now. Claim that Enoch Powell was right and slag off immigrants. No question as to who, and/or what, made this attitude respectable.

martcov

UKIP leader's girlfriend texts 'black people are ugly,' but claims she was taken out of context. Hmmm.....yeah, out of context, right. Indefensible.

UKIP suspends leader's girlfriend after Meghan Markle texts - UKIP suspends leader's girlfriend

„To some extent out of context“.... which bit was out of context?

This is BNP, NF, British Movement, Column 88 and Britain First Talk from a party member of the leading Brexit party - which is rapidly going downhill ( thank god ). Although Farage wants to reboot it with a second referendum. Let’s have a second referendum then and blast them and their ilk into political outer space. They are not Britain.

Sick Boy

The worst part is the support for her telling the truth and her right to free speech... Whilst she has the right to free speech, they are missing the point. She is slagging off the victims of a horrific disaster and saying that they are all illegal immigrants..

They are blaming the ES for being politically correct instead of the idiot who is shagging the old man being disgusting.

That is the reality now. Claim that Enoch Powell was right and slag off immigrants. No question as to who, and/or what, made this attitude respectable.

...and get labelled as being anti-British for pointing this out.

clint van damme

I used to deal with a high profile UKIPper through work, (he actually got thrown out of the party for some of his extreme comments on a range of issues, so that tells you all you need you know).

Despite his strong anti immigration stance his factory was full of immigrants on little above minimum wage! That's the sort of person we're dealing with.

martcov

I used to deal with a high profile UKIPper through work, (he actually got thrown out of the party for some of his extreme comments on a range of issues, so that tells you all you need you know).

Despite his strong anti immigration stance his factory was full of immigrants on little above minimum wage! That's the sort of person we're dealing with.

Same as Trump employing Haitians at Mar a Lago, although they come from a shithole country and all have aids.

skybluetony176

Same as Trump employing Haitians at Mar a Lago, although they come from a shithole country and all have aids.

Was reading something about him when he first got in and it was talking about a building his company had purchased in New York being mysteriously demolished by unregistered Polish immigrants. The controversy didn’t end there, apparently parts of the building was protected architecture and that was demolished too. I guess if the workers are unregistered apart from being cheap it also eliminates the paper trail of blame regarding the demolished architecture that was supposed to be preserved. Bloody foreigners, coming over here destroying our heritage;)

Grendel

Which paper has exposed this out of interest?

Grendel

I picked it up from the Beeb, but I saw it on a Google search under a Sun headline.

The link quoted the Mail on Sunday didn’t it?

Otis

I didn't see that. I just linked the Beeb site and then had a quick Google search to see what came up and only saw the Sun.

And if it was the Mail? So what? All papers should be covering this. If the Mail got in first then good for them.

Don't think anyone has said every single story ever that they have printed is evil or a lie. There also of course with this is the royal angle and they love a bit of royal tittle tattle.

torchomatic

Ah, the old "you're having a go at the Mail" angle? She tweeted racist comments, she should be pulled up for it. Not even you can defend her, can you?

olderskyblue

Mail on Sunday is a very very different paper to the Daily Mail TBF if you’re doing what I assume you’re trying to do.

Is it? I didn't know that (unless it's because it's got Sunday in it?)

olderskyblue

Ah, the old "you're having a go at the Mail" angle? She tweeted racist comments, she should be pulled up for it. Not even you can defend her, can you?

I thought grendel was pointing out that the MOS highlighted this story, but is generally slagged off on here. I don't think he's defending what she said for one minute.

Surprised you thought that.

shmmeee

Is it? I didn't know that (unless it's because it's got Sunday in it?)

Yeah, for a start it’s Remain (THE MAIL ON SUNDAY COMMENT: Vote Remain for a safer, freer, more prosperous - and, yes, an even GREATER Britain | Daily Mail Online) and the DM is Leave (Why Britain could have a great future outside a broken EU | Daily Mail Online). Different editors that don’t get on at all. You can read all about it in Private Eye if you’re so inclined.

Mail Online is also somewhat different. Paul Dacre only edits the Daily Mail and is where a lot of their bile comes from.

Covkid1968#

Mail on Sunday is a very very different paper to the Daily Mail TBF if you’re doing what I assume you’re trying to do.
Yes...chalk and cheese. I just cant bring myself to read the "Daily Heil" - but quite like the MoS.

Would never read the Sun given my family and partner are from Liverpool

olderskyblue

Yeah, for a start it’s Remain (THE MAIL ON SUNDAY COMMENT: Vote Remain for a safer, freer, more prosperous - and, yes, an even GREATER Britain | Daily Mail Online) and the DM is Leave (Why Britain could have a great future outside a broken EU | Daily Mail Online). Different editors that don’t get on at all. You can read all about it in Private Eye if you’re so inclined.

Mail Online is also somewhat different. Paul Dacre only edits the Daily Mail and is where a lot of their bile comes from.

Only ever get the MOS, not the daily mail, so never knew that.

Gazolba

UKIP leader's girlfriend texts 'black people are ugly,' but claims she was taken out of context. <snip>
That's an opinion, isn't it? As far as I'm concerned, anyone can freely express their opinion about anything. But that does not mean you have to agree with them.
Personally, I find tattooes ugly and nose and lip piercings ugly, but lots of people seem to think they are beautiful.

clint van damme

That's an opinion, isn't it? As far as I'm concerned, anyone can freely express their opinion about anything. But that does not mean you have to agree with them.
Personally, I find tattooes ugly and nose and lip piercings ugly, but lots of people seem to think they are beautiful.

it was a bit more sinister than I don't like piercings and tattoos!

olderskyblue

Nicely swerved ;)

Ha. but true though...

I don't get any daily paper's, only Sunday's (It usually takes me a few days to read the 2 papers I get on Sunday, although most of that time is spent trying to fathom out the crosswords..)

shmmeee

it was a bit more sinister than I don't like piercings and tattoos!

I see his point though. Obviously the other stuff this girl said shows her colours, but is the phrase “I’m not attracted to black girls” not be essentially the same sentiment. Is that racist?

(Genuinely not sure)

clint van damme

I see his point though. Obviously the other stuff this girl said shows her colours, but is the phrase “I’m not attracted to black girls” not be essentially the same sentiment. Is that racist?

(Genuinely not sure)

I don't think that statement is racist, we all have our preferences when it comes to what we do or don't find attractive.
I actually worked with a mixed race lad, father from Caribbean and English Mum who doesn't find black women attractive. I think he's mad, I like black women but it's not a choice is it it's just what you like.
but like you say, what she said went beyond that.

I think anyone who doesn't find this lady attractive should be made to hand their bollocks back

beyonce.png

just waiting for her to acknowledge how attracted she is to overweight middle aged white men from the Coventry!

shmmeee

Yeah I think sexual preference is completely your domain.

Funny story: my Mum once overheard two girls in the lift at college.

“Oh her? Fuck her she’s a racist!”

“Why do you say she’s racist?”

“Well look at her kids, not a black one among them.”

Apparently with a straight face.

Users who are viewing this thread