Black Friday and Cyber Monday (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

I was wondering if people knew of any good upcoming deals for Black Friday in the UK or online. Didn't even realise what it was until a few days ago :laugh:

Maybe we can use this thread to share bargains with each other?

cornoccfc

Proper good bargains tend to appear and disappear in an instant.

Amazon worth checking every hour or so I guess.

All the supermarkets will have deals on.

ajsccfc

I had my eye on the Walking Dead Blu-Ray set on Amazon, I didn't bother as the discount wasn't great but instead I watched as the entire stock was snapped up. Literally no more than 10 seconds after becoming available.

Nick

Administrator
Have some decent offers lined up, Footy Manager 2015 for £19.99 :) Lots of home stuff, lots of toys and a few tv's! Loads to come tomorrow too.

Marty

Was only waiting for one thing which was The Evil Within on PS4. Only a fiver knocked off. I think I'll pass for another year....

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I managed to find a good deal on a Mars bar down my local corner shop. 60p down to 15p! (The date was a bit iffy though - sell by: 01.01.2012 :D

lewys33

Got the xbox one with 4 games (nothing special but worth it still) from GAME for £299. Took me 3 hours mind ..........

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Nick

Administrator
I ordered a steam mop from Argos but they just text saying they cant fulfill it, wankers!

henry the wasp

Just been, sparked a couple of women out for trying to snatch the kettle I was holding. No manners nowadays

Good man. I've found the kidney punch gets you further up the queue aswell.
Joking aside. They would have to get the army out if there was a genuine food shortage. madness.

Users who are viewing this thread