Bizzarre (1 Viewer)

wingy

Listening to those pathetic Istanbul Istanbul @leedsvMan u chants ,the overwhelming dialect coming through was cockney,ithought i was hearing hammers or chelsea fans.

TheRoyalScam

You don't really believe Manure fans come from Manchester do you?

My mate at school supported Manure and wrote a massive M.U.F.C. on his bag. So we filled out the rest for him: My Uncle Frank's Cock.......;):D

Ernie Machin

[video=youtube;O6TA1CJA_oc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6TA1CJA_oc[/video]

Both sets of 'United' fans shamed themselves on Tuesday night, Istanbul and Munich songs in equal measure. Scum is scum is scum.

It's a fact that 98% of Man U fans have never been to Old Trafford.

Also, travelling problems are drastically eased for majority of fans when Man U play at Wembley

PUSB

telferstekkers

It's a fact that 98% of Man U fans have never been to Old Trafford.

As United are a massive global brand, can you really expect them all to have been to Old Trafford???

Thats like saying your replica shirt is only valid if bought from the club shop

How many facebook users have ever been to Silicon Valley??

Sky Sports created the plastic manc (of which I am proudly one), i've been to OT 5 times but the reality is the demand for tickets, and the waiting list for season tickets means that very few united fans will ever be regular attendee's at the game, thus have to follow united via the TV.

ccfctommy

It's a myth that match going United supporters all come from outside Manchester.

Who do all the Mancs/Salfords support then? Citeh?

Sky Sports created the plastic manc (of which I am proudly one), i've been to OT 5 times but the reality is the demand for tickets, and the waiting list for season tickets means that very few united fans will ever be regular attendee's at the game, thus have to follow united via the TV.

I'm confused, are you a Cov fan or Man u fan?

telferstekkers

Im a fan of both, but I get to more Cov games as its my local team, I was born and raised by two man utd fans. The way I look at it the two teams are worlds apart so its not like im committing treason!

Just saying that accessibility is a major driver towards supporting your local team, if your local team is say Swindon Town, you're never going to see them compete with the best so of course you watch MOTD and follow the team that you like the look of, and with united being very successful its no suprise that more people follow them. How many chelsea shirts do you see in cov these days????? I knew one lad at school who supported chelsea, now it looks like most 15yr olds own a chelsea shirt!

Il Pirata

How many facebook users have ever been to Silicon Valley??
943216604d1286210150-recreational-substances-do-you-enjoy-o_557819.gif

Im a fan of both, but I get to more Cov games as its my local team, I was born and raised by two man utd fans. The way I look at it the two teams are worlds apart so its not like im committing treason!

Just saying that accessibility is a major driver towards supporting your local team, if your local team is say Swindon Town, you're never going to see them compete with the best so of course you watch MOTD and follow the team that you like the look of, and with united being very successful its no suprise that more people follow them. How many chelsea shirts do you see in cov these days????? I knew one lad at school who supported chelsea, now it looks like most 15yr olds own a chelsea shirt!

Yeh fair play. I have CCFC that I support, but follow a couple of prem teams and Barca.

Users who are viewing this thread