Bit of advice plesde (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Evening troops

I’m looking to treat the wife in the next couple of weeks .Was thinking of a hot air ballon ride and an overnight stay somewhere. Any suggestions will be appreciated

Sbarcher

Once bought my ex and ironing board for Christmas. It was meant to be a joke as I also bought her something nice. Anyway, didn't go down at all well. Could be part of the reason we parted? (ps, the ironing board was regarded as one of my assets, still going strong!).

fernandopartridge

I the sky is the best place for the hot air balloon mate.

Try the Peak District, you can stay in Buxton or Ashbourne or somewhere, there are companies that do balloon rides

rob9872

Bit of cunny lingus and some cash to get what she wants :)

Nick

Administrator
Double, Triple check all the terms and conditions in case we go into another lockdown ;) Don't want one of those that expire in 6 months.

robofcov

Booked hot air balloon flight few years back absolute ball ache, if its an afternoon flight have to phone in the morning to see if weather conditions are ok, you then have to check again an hour before take off which is no good when you live 2 hrs from the take off site
So you chance it travel the first hour phone them up an hour before to find its been cancelled even if the weather looks great to you doesn't mean its right for flying a balloon, After 3 call offs i asked for a refund.

Dont use Red Letter days etc search on net and go direct save yourself some money thats about all the advice i can give

CJ_covblaze

I’ll always remember my Mum’s face when my old man bought her a tile cutter for their anniversary. You can guess what he got her for her birthday a couple of weeks later.

Users who are viewing this thread