Bigi. (1 Viewer)

Imissandywhing

I'm interested to hear you thoughts on BIGI as a player/ impact he's had on the squad, good or bad.

Hobo

You could try reading the thread titled Bigi......just a thought

matesx

Bang average lge 1 player..... And that's being generous

Imissandywhing

I feel he is the key problem to our recent form, the stats don't lie... when he has started and featured our win percentage decrease. he slows our play down (not in a good way either, it hinders most attacks. I think he would struggle to get into a league two side week in week out.
Bang average lge 1 player..... And that's being generous

Imissandywhing

ajsccfc I hope you can forgive me for not seeing the other bigi thread. 'all' is a generalisation that perhaps shouldn't have been used. It was based on general thoughts of people at home and away games, your happy to pick me up on my mistakes but cannot actually give a balanced argument to defend him... interested in your thoughts?
If you've not been reading people's thoughts on the player, where did you get this from?

Otis

ajsccfc I hope you can forgive me for not seeing the other bigi thread. 'all' is a generalisation that perhaps shouldn't have been used. It was based on general thoughts of people at home and away games, your happy to pick me up on my mistakes but cannot actually give a balanced argument to defend him... interested in your thoughts?
Not sure what you want our thoughts on.

Or is it on Bigi?

If so, there's another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread