Bigi... (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Please Mogga send him back to Newcastle. The best bit of business by Sisu was to get money for him.

Shocking player I'm afraid. We can do better than him.

Macca

I believe that getting to big for our boots and bringing in Cole and Bigi was a big mistake

Nick

Administrator
He has been shocking, but he has a sob story and he came through the academy so you can't say anything.

Skyblueloyal

I been saying the same thing for weeks, there must be a player out there who is more talented than him for god sake. I wasn't a fantastic footballer at school but I knew how to pass a ball to someone. Agree get rid Mogga before it's too late

mechaishida

Says a lot when the parent club insists on a player staying at the loan club...

I haven't physically seen him play so far this season, but the consensus is that he's a backwards/sideways passer who hasn't got a footballing brain. And can't actually pass, either.

I'd be surprised if TM doesn't start with Rose next week, it has to happen really.

Sick Boy

It wasn't long ago that 'the experts' were criticising anyone who wasn't over the moon with his signing.

Otis

Says a lot when the parent club insists on a player staying at the loan club...

I haven't physically seen him play so far this season, but the consensus is that he's a backwards/sideways passer who hasn't got a footballing brain. And can't actually pass, either.

I'd be surprised if TM doesn't start with Rose next week, it has to happen really.
I've been up the Ricoh every home game and I haven't physically seen him play either.

fernandopartridge

He isn't that bad, but he isn't really anything. The odd decent long pass but he is on the periphery of the game most of the time. Connor Thomas is more effective.

Hobo

First Burge then it was Haynes then it was Connor Thomas then it was Phillips now it is Rammage and Bigi our fans love a player to blame.

Steve.B50

I thought Bigi had a poor game but would rather have him on the pitch than Fortune, he adds absolutely nothing to the squad. Felt like leaving today when I seen him coming on.
Tony got tactics and selection wrong today, thought JOB did well, Tudgay was ok till he got injured, could not understand his substitutions at all.

Southend were much better than us, that little number 10 was a real,handful.

Otis

First Burge then it was Haynes then it was Connor Thomas then it was Phillips now it is Rammage and Bigi our fans love a player to blame.
Is anyone blaming him though? Bit of a difference between blaming someone and not thinking they are very good.

I quite like Bigi, but he is no Fleck and he gives the ball away far too much.

Don't think anyone is saying Bigi is to blame for today, unlike Phillips who very much contributed to last week's defeat.

I always stuck up for Conor Thomas, but for me Ramage isn't good enough and I think TM only sees him as a stop gap and back-up until we bring someone else in.

Think there has to be a balance. It is fine to not rate a player. Not the same thing as just scapegoating someone for the sake of it! As long as it's constructive it's fine. Think most people are constructive about Bigi.

Macca

So to sum up. 11 blokes put some shirts on and kick a ball about trying to get in the oppositions net. Also they try and stop it going in there own net. If this isn't happening then shit a fucking brick it might be one or more of the 11 blokes fault

Hobo

So to sum up. 11 blokes put some shirts on and kick a ball about trying to get in the oppositions net. Also they try and stop it going in there own net. If this isn't happening then shit a fucking brick it might be one or more of the 11 blokes fault

I think we have to accept the last 3 games have been poor team performances rather than an individuals fault. Against Burton even at 1-0 after a mistake by Phillips we were still in it. It was the second that killed us off and half the team had a hand in fucking that up.

The point is our fans week in week out under estimate the opposition and then home in on one or two individuals rather than look at the bigger picture. Mistakes happen all the time even at Man City Man United and Arsenal.

rob9872

Never rated hin first time around, but for the fact he's there today, blame fleck (who is my favourite player) for picking up stupid bookings

Samo

Anyone remember when Fleck used to be shit every week?

Users who are viewing this thread