Bigi - Back To The Top or Sky Blue Flop? (1 Viewer)

Gael Bigirimana has a real chance at redemption this season. The Burundi international is back with the sky blues after a big money move to Newcastle didn't work out. But can Bigi get back to where he was? He's shown glimpses of the talent that made a Premier League club fork out a 7 figure sum back in 2012 and from what i heard, he was our stand out player at Milwall. So for this week's Cooks Question, i want to know whether you think Bigi can turn his career around and become the player pundits and fans thought he could be? Will he be an integral part of the squad for City this season? Could he seal another big money move? Let us know your views on Bigi's prospects and i'll read them out this Thursday during Sports Lounge, live on 98.6 Hillz FM from 10am. PUSB!

skybluetony176

Let's hope he can be the player most of us believe he can be or somewhere near. Somewhere near should make him one of the best players in the league and championship quality at least. By all accounts from the Milwall game he's more than heading in the right direction.

Hobo

I was going to say something but I might just start my own Bigi thread instead.

1940oldfive

;);)
Gael Bigirimana has a real chance at redemption this season. The Burundi international is back with the sky blues after a big money move to Newcastle didn't work out. But can Bigi get back to where he was? He's shown glimpses of the talent that made a Premier League club fork out a 7 figure sum back in 2012 and from what i heard, he was our stand out player at Milwall. So for this week's Cooks Question, i want to know whether you think Bigi can turn his career around and become the player pundits and fans thought he could be? Will he be an integral part of the squad for City this season? Could he seal another big money move? Let us know your views on Bigi's prospects and i'll read them out this Thursday during Sports Lounge, live on 98.6 Hillz FM from 10am. PUSB!
you only need to ask the font of all knowledge grendull to arrive at the correct answer ;)

Attachments

• clear[3].png
    clear[3].png
    137 bytes · Views: 14

dongonzalos

Won't be negative just for the sake of it.
Sky Blues fan asking a Sky blues question

Yes the lad had bags of natural skill. You would have to a be a half wit with limited football playing experience not to realise that.
Fortunately there are only a limited few on this forum who fit that criteria.
Funnily enough their views also are pro poor decisions for the future of the football club. So it seems they are just poor judges full stop.
We have raided the bargain basement bin and done well for once.
A positive story that merits as many threads as we can muster.
When the 'let's sack Mowbray' (three) threads began they didn't need merging so the president has been set
Let's have a good news story do the rounds instead

Grendel

Yes the lad had bags of natural skill. You would have to a be a half wit with limited football playing experience not to realise that.
Fortunately there are only a limited few on this forum who fit that criteria.

I assume as his contract was paid up Benitez fits your description of a half wit?

If I was the player in question and I received such a glowing reference from someone who also holds a useless bag of shite like Cody McDonald in similar esteem, I'd be concerned.

skyblue1991

3b6.jpg

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

I assume as his contract was paid up Benitez fits your description of a half wit?

If I was the player in question and I received such a glowing reference from someone who also holds a useless bag of shite like Cody McDonald in similar esteem, I'd be concerned.

Great goal ratio at this level since leaving us.
As usual you don't have a clue.
Bigi is the gift that keeps giving in terms of highlighting your lack of football knowledge

Grendel

Great goal ratio at this level since leaving us.
As usual you don't have a clue.
Bigi is the gift that keeps giving in terms of highlighting your lack of football knowledge

One in three isn't great.

And Benitez is clueless as well - clearly.

The gift thats had two decent games for us.

Grendel

What do you think of Rafa's decision to let Armstrong go out on loan?

Correct decision given their squad. The worst that happens is he scores goals against opponents rather that rots in the second team.

Grendel

So the same would apply to bigi then?

It would have if he was anywhere near good enough. Instead they had to pay him off to get him out the door.

Grendel

You know this for fact? Or are you just assuming what he thought of him?

I know his contract (which is far better than the one he is getting here) was cancelled.

To be honest that's hardly intuitive is it anyway? We aren't paying his wages from Newcastle and they've written him off.

skybluetony176

I know his contract (which is far better than the one he is getting here) was cancelled.

To be honest that's hardly intuitive is it anyway? We aren't paying his wages from Newcastle and they've written him off.

Sheffield Wednesday wrote off Jamie Vardy. How's his career going? There's more than hope that Bigi can still prove himself to be a very accomplished football player. At this league and higher. It's not like it's never happened before and he's still young enough.

rob9872

When the 'let's sack Mowbray' (three) threads began they didn't need merging so the president has been set
Let's have a good news story do the rounds instead

Clinton or Trump?

letsallsingtogether

Sheffield Wednesday wrote off Jamie Vardy. How's his career going? There's more than hope that Bigi can still prove himself to be a very accomplished football player. At this league and higher. It's not like it's never happened before and he's still young enough.
But if vardy was here we would have sold him and posters would have said he is a one season wonder and not worth the money,.;)

Users who are viewing this thread