Bigi and billy daniels drafted into the squad (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Bigi is making a come back into the senior squad this weekend, and is followed by 17year old billy daniels.

torchomatic

billdane.jpg

torchomatic

Here's another exclusive of Billy D.

article-0-06346875000005DC-888_468x246.jpg

Grendel

Very clever...sadly it's probably John Gayle's boots he found in the bin.

smileycov

Facebook User
Billy Daniels! You will like his debut...not a lot but you will like it!! :D

torchomatic

Billy Daniels, great name for a footballer. Eddie and Frank are also good footballing names. None of this Gael and Connor nonsense.

Skyblueweeman

Billy Daniels, great name for a footballer. Eddie and Frank are also good footballing names. None of this Gael and Connor nonsense.

Frank Le Boeuf, ex Chelsea CB...isn't Boeuf French for beef? I might be totally wrong, but Frank The Beef....now that is a name for a centre back.

WM

mememe

why dont they just play the youth team from here on in and blood them for the league next season?? they might as well.

mark82

I hope both Bigi and Daniels are given a chance at some point. We need to do something different.

Otis

I hope both Bigi and Daniels are given a chance at some point. We need to do something different.

Totally agree.

Away we are bloody awful. We need to try something different. Maybe a kid coming in that no-one knows anything about might just catch the opposition on the hop.

procdoc

does anyone know Daniel's goalscoring record for the youth team? Also I think Gael winning that award will give him a new found confidence

Users who are viewing this thread