Biggest game in recent history (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

... and they bottled it against total dross

Just where do we go from here other than league 1?

ajsccfc

I'm not sure it was as big as people make out. A win would have been huge, but as a defeat it ranks among all the rest.

Otis

The Barnsley game now is a must win just to even begin to keep in the pack.

Think people are now all but resigned to relegation on the whole. Can't see there being a big build up of anticipation to next Saturday's game. Today was the big one.

Covstu

I think from the reactions here it was big for the fans but not for the club or players whom did not turn up. We are 3 off safety but in reality it is still about 7 but we are relying on Portsmouth misfortune. This is not then a true picture of how bad we actually are at the moment.

Otis

I'm not sure it was as big as people make out. A win would have been huge, but as a defeat it ranks among all the rest.

Disagree. Think it was huge. Probably our one true chance of an away victory against a side in appallaing form.

We may have just kick started Forest's season for them. :facepalm:

ajsccfc

It would have been big had we won purely because it was one of our best chances of finally winning away, but I don't see it as make or break particularly.

Mainly because I think we're possibly beyond repair. Must plough on though.

Otis

I think we are now beyond repair.

Unbelievable that our best run of form has been THREE games unbeaten and that was back in August of last year.

How on earth does anyone believe we can get out of this?

Skyblue4u

Only way we are going to stay up now is if we start a campain on Facebook and Twitter to get Pompey docked another 10 points maybe 15 for sure :blue:

Otis

Or Pompey to get deducted 20 points and then for them to kindly give 10 of those those minus points to Bristol City.

Otis

Maybe let the players have a Radox bath at half-time? Mandarins instead of oranges? Get them to wet their hair and slick it back for better aerodynamics?

Colonel Mustard

It really wasn't a huge game at all. It just doesn't matter - we are consistent and predictable. To focus on one game is to totally ignore the big picture, which is utterly damning (consistent point average in every section of the season; no away wins; variable performances etc).

The only way we can realistically see a spike at this point is a couple of big, influential loan signings, or a change in manager.

Users who are viewing this thread