Biggest failure of the season (1 Viewer)

Otis

Has to be Leshtur surely!

Cast your minds back to pre-season, they were not only favourites to go up, but red hot favourites to go up and not just go up but to actually win the divison.

They are now 7 points outside the play-offs.

What a miserable and embarrassing failure.

Shame.

:D

kdrinkell

I feel so sorry for Incesta with spending millions on their team and they are going to win NOWT
Lmao feck em

1nilandwe...

The Championship is so tough this year. Teams like Ipswich and Forest were also expected to do pretty well this year and have been dog dirt poor for long periods. Boro may not make the play-offs. Ditto Leeds, Hull etc who would have been looking at the play-offs in August. West Ham would have been expecting an automatic spot and we know what happens to third placed teams in the play-offs. There are going to be plenty of fans and chairmen looking at the season and being disappointed.

1nilandwe...

Forgot to post what I actually though was the biggest failure, although it's so obviously Leicester that it didn't really need to be said. The next Portsmouth, just without the success?

skybluejelly

would also be a shame if QPR went down.. especially the way they treated warnock..and the money they spent

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
On an individual basis and CCFC connected I would say Eastwood - expensive waste of talent that has achieved nothing for us this season when we really needed it (on the reverse biggest success so far any of our youngsters but possibly Bigirimana edges it or maybe cyrus)

In the championship I would say Leicester, Forest or Pompey - all spent millions in recent seasons and all failed to achieve much/anything (success has got to be Southampton or Reading)

Premiership biggest failures are Liverpool dont seem to have a direction right now despite the money spent and stars in the squad (Success - Swansea for me not spent hugely, stuck to principles)

Paxman II

West Ham will be a big failure if after getting big Sam and keeping most of their squad they fail to get promoted while Southampton go up immediately having come from league 1. I think that will be seen as the biggest failure down in the east end!

Users who are viewing this thread