big top at Ricoh (1 Viewer)

Colin1883

I've been past the Ricoh a couple of times this week and seen a massive circus like tent in the car park, nobody seems to of mentioned it on here, anyone know what it's about.... Please don't anyone say sisu board meeting....

Otis

I've been past the Ricoh a couple of times this week and seen a massive circus like tent in the car park, nobody seems to of mentioned it on here, anyone know what it's about.... Please don't anyone say sisu board meeting....

i do believe they are going to fire Tim Fisher from a canon and where ever he lands, that will be where the new stadium is to be located.

It's a bit more aggressive version of pin the tail on the donkey.

They didn't want to go for that option though, because they think Andy Webster has been humiliated enough already.

Last edited:

skybluepm2

i do believe they are going to fire Tim Fisher from a canon and where ever he lands, that will be where the new stadium is to be located.

They didn't want to go for that option though, because they think Andy Webster has been humiliated enough already.

Brilliant! :claping hands: Although I don't think he would fit in a cannon...

letsallsingtogether

Maybe its for Donkeys, lions 2 Turkeys and an Eagle.

Ashdown

The canon is currently pointing over the North Warwickshire border { but not more than 8 miles from the City Centre }. Nuneaton and Bedworth yet again reiterate that they have had no contact with CCFC about a proposed landing site for Tim Fisher !

wingy

Haha that's a cracker

Wheelfass

Haven't laft this much since Villa Got relegated :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Terry Gibson's perm

So it would be fire the donkey at the tail.

Users who are viewing this thread