Big Leo (1 Viewer)

Magwitch

He’s a really good player the type we need to keep and build the first team on but wouldn’t come cheap wage wise and as said could well be destined for a decent European club if not Brighton.

clint van damme

MotM today and him and Hamers free kick routine is the first decent one since McCallister and Dublin, (though obviously not in the same bracket as that).
Be amazed if we signed him though said that about O'Hare.
Maybe if we're at the Rioch with crowds back in and decent season ticket sales we can start to dream.

Somerset Sky Blue

Great player - enjoy him this season. Even if he doesn't extend his contract at Brighton, we can't afford him. He seems committed to his career - choosing championship games over under 21 fixtures, has made it to his international squad and will be in demand next season....might be in Europe, higher end of championship or even a lower end premier.

shmmeee

Would be a great free signing. Get Giles in on a Sheaf type deal or for a few hundred K as well. Add another Hamer style signing for AM/ST and bring a couple in on a free. Top 8 next season ;)

Liquid Gold

I’d give us zero chance of signing. Clearly got a prem career ahead of him. Brighton would be mad to sell him for anything less than crazy money.

Jamesimus

Seems in the summer he expected to leave Brighton, sounds like if he got an offer from Germany he’s go there though:

That sounds to me like he just wants to get game time. He'd get that here... ...

SBAndy

Robins said Rose was the best player in training before he got injured again. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him end up as part of the back three when he’s ready.

I get the impression that Ostigard is expected to replace McFadz at some stage this season, both quite aggressive defenders.

I’d give us zero chance of signing. Clearly got a prem career ahead of him. Brighton would be mad to sell him for anything less than crazy money.

He’s out of contract at the end of the season.

cc84cov

Was suprised he was dropped for so long he’s pretty much our only outlet from set pieces,great player gonna become a fan’s favourite for sure.

Sky Blue Harry H

A big part of us being able to compete in games comes from having a solid central 3, now shielded by Kelly and Hamer. It is such a strong core and we have stood up to some seriously tough aerial threats unscathed in recent games. Helps having 4 decent centre backs - Ostigard has improved massively and loves a scrap. A real fans favourite - be great to see him in person. Would be gutting to have such a player and never get to see him play in front of the SBA.

cc84cov

A big part of us being able to compete in games comes from having a solid central 3, now shielded by Kelly and Hamer. It is such a strong core and we have stood up to some seriously tough aerial threats unscathed in recent games. Helps having 4 decent centre backs - Ostigard has improved massively and loves a scrap. A real fans favourite - be great to see him in person. Would be gutting to have such a player and never get to see him play in front of the SBA.
Don’t think he’s improved I think he’s always been at the level but just needed to get upto speed,we can sell rose for £10m now to Leeds 😁

Brighton Sky Blue

Was it kashkent or whatever he's called who fouled him, got up and menacingly turned towards leo and then shit himself and walked off

Before today I was pretty ambivalent towards them but after hearing their fans and manager, plus watching their shithousing hoofs to Akinfenwa they can get stuffed. Hope we enforce a dress code for the return fixture so Ainsworth can't rock up like a tramp again.

Ccfcisparks

Ostigaard we have no chance of signing. But there’s a lad at Lincoln Lewis Montsma who’s having a great season for them. Got 7 in 17 games and played with Hamer in Holland. I’d be looking at him.

shmmeee

Ostigaard we have no chance of signing. But there’s a lad at Lincoln Lewis Montsma who’s having a great season for them. Got 7 in 17 games and played with Hamer in Holland. I’d be looking at him.

Fuck it. Let’s get em both in.

Users who are viewing this thread