Biamou's improvement explained.... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Yeah think he said a while back about his friend, think it was because he wanted Man Utd in the cup when we had a run?

harvey098

I'm so glad I got Grendel on ignore hahahah

I did it around the time he said Biamou was the worst striker we’ve ever had at the club. (I took him off ignore to read a particular comment and haven’t put him back on ignore)

In fairness to Grendel the majority of our arguments were that he vouched for JCH and I championed Biamou and you could argue JCH has had a better season so far. The buzz of a win certainly lasted longer when he was on ignore though tbf without having to read all the negative aspects immediately after the whistle went. I asked him earlier in the season to name the players he actually likes and he couldn’t / at least didn’t.

Grendel

I did it around the time he said Biamou was the worst striker we’ve ever had at the club. (I took him off ignore to read a particular comment and haven’t put him back on ignore)

In fairness to Grendel the majority of our arguments were that he vouched for JCH and I championed Biamou and you could argue JCH has had a better season so far. The buzz of a win certainly lasted longer when he was on ignore though tbf without having to read all the negative aspects immediately after the whistle went. I asked him earlier in the season to name the players he actually likes and he couldn’t / at least didn’t.

I praise the majority of the squad and criticise very few

covcity4life

i did it after he said o hare started a game that he came on as a sub in lol. when i pulled him up on it he said i go to games even though it didnt help him realise o hare had not started game lol, oh and then he said we were relegation fodder side but now changed his mind to we have great squad bar a striker. in that time we signed godden,walsh and o hare. considering o hare mainly a sub so far and he still thinks we need a striker he must really rate walsh lol

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

i did it after he said o hare started a game that he came on as a sub in lol. when i pulled him up on it he said i go to games even though it didnt help him realise o hare had not started game lol, oh and then he said we were relegation fodder side but now changed his mind to we have great squad bar a striker. in that time we signed godden,walsh and o hare. considering o hare mainly a sub so far and he still thinks we need a striker he must really rate walsh lol

This isn't aimed at Grendel but we all know/have known people sitting near them that go to every game, but have a few in the pub before, turn up to their seat 5-10 in, leave 5 mins before HT, come back 5-10 mins into 2nd half and then bugger off with 5 mins to go. Others that spend the entire time talking to the people behind them so they're never really looking at the pitch unless the crowd get animated. People that spend a game berating a player who isn't playing (I can only assume they're related to Clive), or asking who the hell a certain player is despite the fact they've played a few games beforehand. They're usually the ones that shout loudest about going to every game so their opinion counts more.

Users who are viewing this thread