Better Days (1 Viewer)

edgy

When's Jodi getting game time?

ceetee

If we have no confidence in our strikers converting crosses into goals, there's no point rushing Jodi back

skyblueinBaku

If we have no confidence in our strikers converting crosses into goals, there's no point rushing Jodi back
We don't want to rush him back, but don't forget that Jodi carries his own goal threat.

shmmeee

Where would he play right now?

back to 433/4231 with Baka on his own and Jordy and Jodi on the flanks?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

So..................two weeks?

Is it going to become another Allen?

TBH I wasn't expecting him back yet anyway, so that they're even considering him getting some U23 minutes is a pleasant surprise. I just hope they learnt from last time and aren't trying to speed it up due to the injuries we've had to Jobello, Godden and Hiwula.

larry_david

I believe he was hoping to be involved at some point last night but wiser counsel in the medical team decided against
I'm more than happy to play is safe. Max has been fit since pre season but only now is he getting proper first team action and the outcome is good so far.

With JJ we must take our time. Although I can't wait til he's back!

better days

Next one is November 16th millwall at home I’m reading ?
Published fixtures say QPR away 15th November but U23 dates often change
We had a game postponed from Monday so this may have been rescheduled but I haven't heard about it yet

cc84cov

Published fixtures say QPR away 15th November but U23 dates often change
We had a game postponed from Monday so this may have been rescheduled but I haven't heard about it yet
Yes seen that one had been cancelled I just googled under 23 fixtures that came up

Users who are viewing this thread