Best third round game (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Mine is 20 years ago, 1998 beat Liverpool 3-1 at Anfield with Huckerby scoring a cracker at the Kop

I could only go to one of either that game or the league game the week or two before so chose the league game, (Boatengs debut), which we lost! Always regretted that.
Someone posted the goals on Twitter the other day, what a performance.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Went to both the ones above, Blackburn marginally better as took my son and the joy on his face of us beating a top team was wonderful than just me enjoying the Liverpool one although that was a massive achievement too.

clint van damme

Murphy has been a little selfish and wasteful a bit like how Nazon was described but without end product.

yep. I was always a big fan of his but the same issues are still there albeit at a higher level.
Turned defenders inside out a couple of times to create space then make a total hash of the final ball or shot.

wingy

yep. I was always a big fan of his but the same issues are still there albeit at a higher level.
Turned defenders inside out a couple of times to create space then make a total hash of the final ball or shot.
Madders still buying plenty of FK'S
And Murphy replaced.

RegTheDonk

I think it has to be this one now for me - mainly becasue I think its the biggest placed gap we've ever beaten in the FA Cup?

Users who are viewing this thread