Best Squad in the Division? (1 Viewer)

Samo

No matter whether loan or perm, man for man, as we speak... is it?

Last edited:

st john

Yes I think so, several premiership quality players, several championship players, quality cover in all positions. No weak links ATM as far as I can see

Last edited:

harvey098

Difficult to say really, at this level it's not as though you can watch other teams games on TV etc but you've got to think it's one of the best. The table will tell us in a few months anyway!

skybluelee

Do people on here really spend that much time watching L1 football to be able to form a view? Don't most of us just form opinions based on a) the league table and b) how well they played against us?

I would struggle to name one player in most L1 sides let alone be able to critically appraise their entire squads.

Bennosdancingfeet

I don't follow other teams and find it difficult to name other players from league 1 teams apart from ex city players. However, you have to look at our squad as it stands at this point and think, fook me, that's pretty impressive. Mogga with Venus's help really have got the buzz back amongst fans and long may it continue.

Astute

I wouldn't say that we have the best squad. It could be bigger. But for the budget that TM has it is a great squad. We have players that would get into any side. They are a close group and work hard for each other. This is why we can come back from 2-0 down and win. We even have players run over to TM and celebrate goals.

We don't have anyone to fear. We are undefeated since September. Win tomorrow and we will be at least 2 points clear at the top. Then there will be an amazing buzz about the place.

IMHO we don't have the best squad but we have the best team. And that is because we have players that are such a close group. That is one thing money can't buy.

Last edited:

covcity4life

Yes I think so, several premiership quality players, several championship players, quality cover in all positions. No weak links ATM as far as I can see

whilst i agree its very strong at moment and possibly the best i am not sure about quality cover in every position

burge for gk
haynes for lb
phillips for rb
c thomas for cm

adequate cover i would say

Users who are viewing this thread