best seat for 2012 / 2013 (1 Viewer)

wolfie

thinking ahead. my wife (love her to bits) is going to buy me a season ticket next season. i have never been to the ricoh (shame on me i know but circumstances prevented me to getting there). what i would like to know what is the best seats to have. taken into account postion and value for money?​
:D

Cobi Jones's Dreads

In terms of viewing blocks 19,20,21 are the best (Straight down the half way line). In terms of atmosphere blocks 15,16 are the best both still with good views. If you fancy a bit of nostalgia and sitting behind the goal blocks 29,30 will be your best bet. If your misses has a bit of money to chuck around go in with the prawn sandwiches, blocks 37 and 1.

Hope this helps. :)

I think it's pretty much the same prices now anywhere other than the 3 central blocks in Tesco stand and the whole 'upper class' stand. I'm block 18 which i find good as you get the atmosphere of the scoreboard lot but also provides the better view (about in line with the edge of the D). Personal opinion I'd reccommend around row FF-MM as you're not too far back but you get a better elovated view than being too near the front.

wolfie

Thanks, all info is helpfull. i always use to sit by the half way line at highfield road as u get to see both ends quite well, but i should imagine sitting behind the goal is more exciting. just need to decide how im gonna get there train or drive.

The Reverend Skyblue

Half way line, either side is for me.
Back in the HR days, me and Dad sat with the press,so we had tables to eat our smuggled in fish and chips.
How i miss them days

The Rev

Users who are viewing this thread