Best Kits (1 Viewer)

This week, there hasnt been much happening to be fair, except the usual. Do i thought for this weeks Cook's Question, we'd try and lighten the mood a little. Try and forget the horrors we've gone thru lately for a little while. This week, we wanna know what your favourite kit is. Doesnt have to be a Coventry shirt, doesnt even have to be a Football shirt, any sports kit is fine. Think it will be quite interesting to hear what you think. Remember all entries need to be in by 10.45AM Thursday to be on the show. We kick off at 10AM on Hillz FM (98.6) so tune in if you can. Get in touch if you have an opinion on any story brought up on the show (@Hillz_SL or on here). Thanks again for your amazing contribution

wingy

The first version with the broad dark/light stripe as worn by Huckerby/Dublin
Think there was a slightly tweaked second version, but the one I recall had a small chequered effect around the bottom of the shorts and shirt sleeves. Possibly 98-99.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Sky blue shirts with black collar and cuffs, black shorts and sky blue socks - as worn by Glazier (though he had a green shirt), Coop, Cattlin, Smith, Barry, Holmes, Mortimer, Carr, Stein, Alderson and of course the one, the only Tommy Hutchison.

Sba180

Away shirt, dark blue with sky blue band around it. First season after relegation?

Yellow 'bumblebee' away shirt. 91?

Red and white away shirt that radio 5 took the piss out of

bringbackrattles

Got to be the kit of the 60's the one when we were successful.Got a picture on the wall to remind me,Hudson,Rees,Curtis,Glazier etc. Ah the memories !

wingy

I liked that one circa 96? But my favorite has to be the big 'T'albot from 81ish
Who can we name from the squad that wore I will have stab at starting
Sealley although he would not wear It
Thomas
Blank
Butterworth
Dyson
Bodak
Jacobs
English
Thompson
Hunt
Hately?