Best home form in the league (1 Viewer)

guicey15

Surprised no one has really mentioned this, so I thought i should. As we all know we have won 5 of our last 6 at home, meaning we have the best home form in the championship ahead of the league giants West Ham and Southampton. I think this is an incredible achievement for a team that's starting 11 is one of, if not the cheapest put together in the league and I think the lads deserve some praise for there efforts. Long may it continue.

Yes we have the worst away record in the country but if we keep up the excellent home form, it will eventually improve away results, surely? All we need is that 1st win to get the confidence going, we can survive! Keep the faith

PUSB

covcity4life

it has given us a chance but lets not take it for granted

leeds -last min
barsnley- last min
brighton-great win
bristol-they dominated,we scored
middlesborough-great win albeit man advantage for a long while

im not being negative for negative sake,5 out of 6 is great no matter how you spin it,just dont want people thinking winning at home is a foregone conclusion

Brighton Sky Blue

it has given us a chance but lets not take it for granted

leeds -last min
barsnley- last min
brighton-great win
bristol-they dominated,we scored
middlesborough-great win albeit man advantage for a long while

im not being negative for negative sake,5 out of 6 is great no matter how you spin it,just dont want people thinking winning at home is a foregone conclusion

You could counter that a bit with the 95th minute Chopra goal in the Ipswich game-we've been on the receiving end of last minute goals probably as often as we've benefitted from them.

J

Jack Griffin

This is pertinant, the 5 teams on worst form over the last 8 games

20 Millwall (19) 8 2 2 4 10 17 -7 1.25 2.12 1.00 8 wLdDlLwL
21 Peterborough United (18) 8 1 3 4 8 12 -4 1.00 1.50 0.75 6 dWldLLlD
22 Doncaster Rovers (24) 8 1 3 4 8 13 -5 1.00 1.62 0.75 6 DlLdlDWl
23 Portsmouth (23) 8 1 2 5 6 9 -3 0.75 1.12 0.62 5 DlLdlwlL
24 Bristol City (21) 8 1 1 6 5 18 -13 0.62 2.25 0.50 4 LlDlLlWl

i.e. Most of the teams around us are really struggling.

Last edited by a moderator:

ccfcway

When we go down, it will because of 2 things.

1. Extreme cost cutting by SISU
2. The Diamond

:whistle:

Grendel

Best home and worst away.... why is that?

Easy thorn only takes charge of home games. The team bus has been replaced by a minibus and there is no room for at. They recruit a look a like to sit on the bench.
This is the only rationale explanation. Any other could imply manager error and that is impossible.

CUS Wyken

Easy thorn only takes charge of home games. The team bus has been replaced by a minibus and there is no room for at. They recruit a look a like to sit on the bench.
This is the only rationale explanation. Any other could imply manager error and that is impossible.

haha - does make me laugh when posters say he hasn't nothing to work witrh blah blah... well the home form begs to differ on that front.

Users who are viewing this thread