Best games to play while doing other stuff? (1 Viewer)

WiliamHurts

Hi

I’m looking for some games to play that either don’t require a lot of concentration or can just be taken at a slow pace. Recently while playing I like to watch or listen to stuff on my other monitor or I need to frequently pay attention to other things etc.

Normally my go to has always been WoW but I’m kinda just waiting for the classic TBC to come out. Other favourites for this include Civ 6, Risk of Rain 2 and Mario Kart. Basically games with no story, don’t require sound and can be paused. 9Apps – Download 9Apps Free Fast Install for Android 2021

Last edited:

Covstu

I think generally it’s PC games that fit that Bill. I assume this is what your looking at? For me it’s FIFA as you can pick and drop when you want. I got destruction allstars on the PS5 free the other month which was another similar type of game but you still have to watch it!

Greggs

Tony Hawks remaster is a good pick up and play

solarcatthree

In fact, they can even be free. We have a list of the best free to play video games available for you to play right now while you're stuck in the house doing nothing. Fortnite. Call of Duty: Warzone. Apex Legends. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Dauntless. Warframe. World of Tanks. shareit vidmate apk

Users who are viewing this thread