Best ever sky blues goal you've seen at the ricoh? (1 Viewer)

Dan Griffin

State here your favorouite goal/best goal you've ever seen in attendance at the ricoh as it's just about to enter it's 7th year.

TheRoyalScam

2 for me:

David Bell lobbing the keeper v Doncaster.

Doyler's netbuster v Preston.

TheHellion

Bell's v Doncaster is an instant standout. I also recall Claus Jorgensen thinking he was Keith Houchen with a diving header way back when against QPR. There was a peach of a free kick against Watford, which I believe was by Robbie Simpson in the 3-2 loss.

Another standout, not necessarily a top class goal, but quite historic. Dennis Wise scored his final professional goal against Cardiff with a run from deep and scoring a header. Blimey, them were the days where we knew where the back of the goal was.

ccfc2011

Doyler's netbuster v Preston 07.

SkyBluePryce

McSheffreys run against norwich (drew 2-2), skinned 2 or 3 players taking it wide before lobbing the keeper at the back post, HE MEANT IT! :D

Clinton Morrison's brace against Ipswich, opening day of the season 09/10 (i think!)

First goal reaches a long Westwood goalkick, beats the keeper to it on the corner of the box, turns and curls it into the far corner perfectly over the heads of two men on the line.

Second goal was a great twisted diving header (how he managed the power and direction i'll never know, his dive was across goal rather than towards it!) from a cross barely above knee height about 15 yards out. Those were the days of early season optimism.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Leon Best v Pompey in the FA Cup 3rd round. Not many turned up as it was on a cold January week night and was live on ITV4 but I'm glad I went because it was a top goal to see live!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Rwbaz-n8U

I don't think i've ever felt a bigger urge to twat a Cov player than Stephen Wright that game, what a useless twat he was.

skyblueshaun

doyles v preston a few years back and also leon bests equaliser against boro a few seasons back in the last few minutes cuz the crowd went mental

Sky_Blue_Daz

Kevin Kyle scoring a Header against southampton in Dowies first game cracker it was

CovInEssex

They have the same initials.

Doyle's 87th min screamer against Preston to complete a thoroughly deserved comeback.

Nathccfc

I would have to say Doyle's thunderbolt against Preston! And we were all singing " we are top of the league, say we are top of the league" it's funny how things change "/

Users who are viewing this thread