Best City XI of all-time (GK) (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

I'm a bit bored and thought it might be fun to establish a 'Best ever City XI' as voted for by SBT.

I was thinking of voting for it one position at a time, starting obviously with GK. I will keep the voting open for 1 week per position and compile the results from people's responses.

For anybody interested in joining in can you state the decade you started supporting the club and we can see how different generations are voting.

I'll start;

Vote - Oggy
Decade - 80s

Cheers!

CJ_covblaze

Oggy, 1990s

skybluelee

Surely doing a poll would be easier for you to track/collate this...?

Westwood
90s

Yeah possibly, but a) I don't know how and b) by doing that I'm not sure it would be possible to establish the decade would it???

I'm happy to collate it myself, I don't lead a very exciting life anyway. :)

torchomatic

Jimy Blyth - 70s. I liked Bryan King too.

Liquid Gold

Oggy - '90s

I liked Westwood a lot but he only played for us in the Championship, surely a player who wasn't with us in the top flight couldn't make our all time 11

Joy Division

Oggy - '90s

I liked Westwood a lot but he only played for us in the Championship, surely a player who wasn't with us in the top flight couldn't make our all time 11

It's a Skybluestalk all time 11 to be fair. There is going to be lots of fans who've only seen us in the Championship/League 1 so its counting those contributions too.

Liquid Gold

It's a Skybluestalk all time 11 to be fair. There is going to be lots of fans who've only seen us in the Championship/League 1 so its counting those contributions too.

As its a skybluestalk 11 I'm going to name the team and anybody who disagrees with me is a cockwomble/gypsy/troll

Johnnythespider

70's
Les Sealey

only joking
Jim Blyth as I've only seen one other vote for him and oggy's a shoe in
P.S good idea but I think a week for each player is a bit long, might be nice to set up all positions and announce team at chrimbo or new year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread