Berbatov - the most miserable goal scorer in the premiership? (1 Viewer)

Does anybody else think this bloke needs an award for under celebrations and minor smile after a premiership hat trick?

PVA

One of the most gifted players in the Premier League. Shame he only shows it in flashes.

@richh87

Ballotelli's pretty f*cking miserable too. Wouldn't be surprised if they're regular posters on here. :p

wingy

Lawrenson made me laugh on MOTD when he said he would be the first name on a world walking eleven teamsheet

Tankie

Ballotelli's pretty f*cking miserable too. Wouldn't be surprised if they're regular posters on here. :p

36_19_5.gif
"Rumbled at last then Rich"
4_14_6.gif

mi1o

Berbas situation at UTD reminds me of Mr. Eastwood, he can look lazy sometimes but he is imo easily the most gifted technical player we have and i think if he gets another chance he could do exactly the same thing for us.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Berbas situation at UTD reminds me of Mr. Eastwood, he can look lazy sometimes but he is imo easily the most gifted technical player we have and i think if he gets another chance he could do exactly the same thing for us.

Which "Mr Eastwood" are we talking about here?
Magnum....
dirtyharry.jpg

OR
The Good, The Bad and the Very Safety Minded?

Thegoodthebadthesafe.jpg

cornoccfc

Berba can be described as lazy, and has fallen behind Rooney, Hernandez and Wellbeck in the pecking order.

Classy striker though.

Eastwood comparison is quite fair actually.

BigCsCheesyGrin

Trying to think who city have had with talent but that 'laid back' attitude..One that springs to mind is Bothroyd..any others over the years ?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
On the other side of the coin, I always thought the Great Robbie Keane was the happiest of goal scorers! Always had a cartwheel celebration! (except when he scored against us and simply walked back to his own half, refusing to celebrate and shrugging away his new team-mates of Spurs!) Top Man!

Nick

Administrator
I rate berba, he doesnt need to make a big deal as he does his talking with his goals!

Users who are viewing this thread