Behind the goal (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

That went well didnt it.

After the flood of people claiming we would have a sky blue wall dortmund style and claiming they would move tickets to sit there.

Have a look on the stadium plan

Pitiful. Think the club will regret opening that stand up again

COV

That went well didnt it.

After the flood of people claiming we would have a sky blue wall dortmund style and claiming they would move tickets to sit there.

Show me where a flood of people- in fact anyone- claimed that there would be a sky blue wall behind the goal?

Tommo1993

Always thought a ground the size of Deepdale or Madjeski would’ve done us just fine.

Any idea of a Dortmund like ‘wall’ was always complete pie in the sky bollocks with a fan base like ours.

Bugsy

slowpoke

Then what happens if we got promoted and the ground is too small (which it would be), that was the point of the then-Ricoh in the first place.
All that money, losing our city centre ground and the heartache and pain since for a ground no longer ours to increase our capacity by about 9000 which we have never achieved. Can’t we turn back time ?

hill83

Tbf only went that end as my dad can’t be in and around the carnage anymore and I don’t want my lad in there either.

Bertola

I like the idea of sitting behind the goal… but the sun gets in your eyes horrendously there. Should put the away fans at that end of the ground

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Still 10 days to go and a payday but the amount of tickets sold so far makes for very grim viewing. Hopefully next week there’s a bit of a surge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theferret

That went well didnt it.

Regret it, why on earth would they regret it? Makes no sense.

It'll be great to have supporters behind the goal again. It'll be well occupied for some games, not so much for others. So what. At least fans have the option to sit there rather than be forced to buy on row A or sit in the shit corner seats when the east stand fills up, which it will for many games.

Liquid Gold

The o my real difference would be if we were able to put rail seating in.

At least it’s another excuse people can’t use. Although they’ve already moved on to £30 a game (for 6 games)

theferret

At least it’s another excuse people can’t use. Although they’ve already moved on to £30 a game (for 6 games)

Nobody is making any excuses on this issue. It was the club that used the phrase 'sky blue wall' but then proceeded to prevent anyone buying in there for the first season ticket release of 8000. By the time they opened it, more than 80% of season ticket holders had already bought, and probably couldn't be arsed to move. It'll probably grow in popularity as the season goes on.

shmmeee

“excuse” no one has an obligation to watch the football. It’s not doing the dishes or leaving your bins out. It’s an entertainment choice. The only people to blame is the product isn’t selling is those selling it.

COV

“excuse” no one has an obligation to watch the football. It’s not doing the dishes or leaving your bins out. It’s an entertainment choice. The only people to blame is the product isn’t selling is those selling it.

What if the product is crap?

Liquid Gold

“excuse” no one has an obligation to watch the football
Then they should say "I don't want to go and watch the football" - fine

If they say "I don't want to go and watch the football because it's £30" then the reason (a synonym of excuse) they've used is the cost, not the lack of obligation.

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: COV

Users who are viewing this thread