Beezy Mason (1 Viewer)

edgy

Surely has to be No1 now, with SMc as back-up?

Bumberclart

Would certainly make sense. But, heres a random idea. Why not play SMc in the middle?
The midfield have looked tired for the last few games, and could do with a break. SMc could surely fill one of those roles to allow a bit of rotation an give players a rest.

Terry_dactyl

Can’t see it myself. Mason is quality though.
For whatever reasons McCallum is our first choice left back at the moment.
To all intents and purposes all that has happened is McCallum has gone and signed some paperwork, had his picture taken in a Norwich top and returned to training.

shmmeee

I’d start Mason tomorrow even if McCallum hadn’t had a week travelling to East Anglia and negotiating. He’s been looking tired recently.

skysblue

Dont get this are you actually going to games Mason is poor a weak link targeted by any club we play against.

cc84cov

Bad move if we lose mason,Although we now have Giles & McCallum still of we could get a fee for mason would be ideal,he’s good but his size worries me at times

Magwitch

It’s simple Sam McCallum is a better left back and there’s nowhere else Mason can play, Sam had an excellent game yesterday won a lot of headers and supported the attack. I like Mason but he can get exposed in the air.

Johnnythespider

With McCallum going in the summer i thought i would check Masons contract and it also ends in the summer, if, sorry when we get promoted we may need 2 left backs.

Users who are viewing this thread