Been away for a couple of months and (1 Viewer)

CCFCDan87

hate to say it but told you so

us as fans left it too late and certain posters on here now complaining were indeed ones saying will never move, well i hope your happy.

damage is already done and its too late to do anything

good on charity match sunday but wont change our freefall. i mentioned our demise similar to Luton months ago and got laughed out. now you see its a real possibility.

football is dead and sooner people realise than the less pain will hurt.

football is not a sport but a business

RFC

All owners (92) are only interested in football clubs as investments / businesses, to make money on!

This has been the case for many, many years, due IMHO to ridiculous wage demands, Rupert Murdoch & Sky & AGENTS!
HELP!

hill83

You know what?

Fuck you with your 'told you so' bollocks you twat.

LastGarrison

us as fans left it too late and certain posters on here now complaining were indeed ones saying will never move, well i hope your happy.

good on charity match sunday but wont change our freefall. i mentioned our demise similar to Luton months ago and got laughed out. now you see its a real possibility.

I though prison was supposed to rehabilitate people?

Hugh Jarse

Thanks for that, we need you like a hole in the head.

Would you find fukcing off back to where you have been and stay there!

ajsccfc

In order to have even more of an ill-advised sense of righteousness, go away for more months.

Users who are viewing this thread