Been a long time. (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

............ahhh, but was it followed by
1.jpg

letsallsingtogether

I think some players were in schools today, wonder if it was linked or just decent teachers doing good hymns in assembly!!
As my kids are grown up don't get to keep up with what happens at the schools.
Just feel that with a little success we can bring some of these young ones on board.

duffer

... since I rock n' rolled...

Sorry, couldn't resist. Zep fans of a certain age will get it.

But yes, brilliant if we can draw the kids in. Some chants are more appropriate than others mind..

"My old man, said be a Villa fan,
I said..."

:)

CJ_covblaze

As my kids are grown up don't get to keep up with what happens at the schools.
Just feel that with a little success we can bring some of these young ones on board.

It’s great to see. Loads of the kids at school are going tomorrow and they’re really excited. The day after the Checkatrade final two of the kids I taught stayed in at lunchtime with me to write letters to Lee Burge and the rest of the team. Dropped them and a crate of Stella round to his house that night. He seemed genuinely taken back by the impact it had on the community. Need more days like tomorrow and then.

Covstu

My two are coming to the AS game as part of the schools deal so we have been singing city songs over the last week. I have 4 and 7yr old daughter's so had been looking to the day when they are old enough to come to games and my niece is coming too so should be a good day.

My youngest woke me up yesterday singing 'welcome to the Ricoh'. Wife wasn't impressed but I couldn't stop smiling!

joemercersaces

It’ll be terrible, all that bloody high-pitched squealing. Be as bad as being at home with the stepson (who has the musical taste of a 12 year old girl) having Ed Sheeran blaring out morning noon and night. Bah!

Users who are viewing this thread