Beckham, Giggs and Bellamy (1 Viewer)

classicfooty

with these 3 potentially in the GB football team for the olympics im looking forward to it now. Ok Bellamy is a first class knob end but it would be great to see Giggsy and Becks playing along side each other again......any thoughts??

CTID

Just cant get excited over "Team GB", especially when England are playing at the minute. Whilst id like to see team GB do well, im really not that bothered, certainly no way near as bothered as the England team.

With all the jubilee / olympics im relaxing my dislike for the whole "Great Britian" thing...maybe im growing up a bit. But ill always be an England fan first and foremost.

classicfooty

me too definatly but it does add to the feast of football in a time that is normally left void in my life by pre-season

SkyBlueScottie

Lets be fair now, I am slightly underwhelmed by the picks, Beckham despite all he has done is no longer the player he once was. Giggs made just over 30 appearances last season and is no longer the player he once was. Bellamy also made just over 30 appearances and has to manage long term injury issues. Saying that I am not sure who could have been picked in place of them.....

Covstu

I think it's great and actually looking forward to the GB games more than the euros! Great to see gigs and necks playing together again

SkyBlueScottie

I think it's great and actually looking forward to the GB games more than the euros! Great to see gigs and necks playing together again

As a tournament the Euros is far superior, and slightly more scary as it shows how far we are behind, however I have enjoyed every minute so far, in terms of GB and Englands respective chances I dont hold out much hope for either to be honest.

Covstu

As a tournament the Euros is far superior, and slightly more scary as it shows how far we are behind, however I have enjoyed every minute so far, in terms of GB and Englands respective chances I dont hold out much hope for either to be honest.

Not saying we are going to win either! Just b nic to see us all play together!

Users who are viewing this thread