Beckham anyone? (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

Leaving Galaxy & looking for ownership involvement...could he still do a job on the pitch in L1 too?

skyblueman

In a heart-beat no question - imagine the exposure and investment - would be incredible - will be incredible for whatever club he invests in

SkyblueBazza

In the MLS!

That is stated...but an English league ownership involvement has not been specifically dismissed as far as I know.

Getting CCFC back in the Premiership is a challenge (which he IS stated as seeking)...& there would be some serious earnings in that...& where there's money there's the Beckham's

Sub

could be true i have just victoria beckham at the all you can eat brewsters in walsgrave ;);););););)

lordsummerisle

Well yes...it a serious thread with a question mark at the end.

If it was a serious thread there would be question marks over your mental faculties.

Though Victoria after living in Madrid, Milan and Los Angeles has always wanted to finish off the "glam" quartet with Tile Hill to complete the set.

SkyblueBazza

It is a serious QUESTION, not speculation...& to all those ridiculing the question...you might be right - but I think the idea of Edgar Davids playing for Barnet would be ridiculous too wouldn't it?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Nothing's impossible, but there's more chance of the Beatles getting back together for a reunion gig! :D

Users who are viewing this thread