Bayliss (1 Viewer)

Kilclines curly mullet

Thought he ran the midfield in the first half. With a Doyle doing the dirty side of things his drive and skill stood out a mile.

In fairness to Kelly when he came on he played well. He CAN actually go forward.

CCFCSteve

Class player. We will look back and regret those games when we played him out wide. His confidence running forwars with the ball is very rare.

Agree 100%. I think robins is a good manager and has done well in difficult circumstances but forcing kelly back in the team (initially when he didn’t look fully fit) and pushing Bayliss out wide, was crazy. Fair play to Bayliss for keeping going especially confidence looked shot out wide. He is way too good for this league and shoving him out wide for a defensive workmanlike midfielder was embarrassingly negative.

Thank god robins finally acknowledged his mistake before we had totally blown it but if we don’t make the play offs this will be one of (if not) the main reasons.

Grendel

Agree 100%. I think robins is a good manager and has done well in difficult circumstances but forcing kelly back in the team (initially when he didn’t look fully fit) and pushing Bayliss out wide, was crazy. Fair play to Bayliss for keeping going especially confidence looked shot out wide. He is way too good for this league and shoving him out wide for a defensive workmanlike midfielder was embarrassingly negative.

Thank god robins finally acknowledged his mistake before we had totally blown it but if we don’t make the play offs this will be one of (if not) the main reasons.

It won’t be as bigger factor as persisting with a centre forward who couldn’t hit a barn door for far too long.

oucho

It won’t be as bigger factor as persisting with a centre forward who couldn’t hit a barn door for far too long.
*as big a factor*

larry_david

Bayliss was limping pretty badly at the end of the game. Also both jch and mcnulty looked to have done their groin in. Unless they just liked holding it for the last 2 mins

Otis

Don't believe there is any love-in at all.

I, like so many on here, just don't think he deserves all the flak he has been getting.

As was quite so rightly pointed out, he was the best option we had at the time and just about the only one too.

Don't think you will find anyone who says Biamou is better than JCH and JCH is rightly keeping his place.

Just don't believe that Biamou is as bad as the likes of Grendel has been making out and Biamou's still a decent option to have come off the bench when Clarke-Harris tires.

I don't think I have seen any love-in on here to be honest.

Skyblueol

Don't believe there is any love-in at all.

I, like so many on here, just don't think he deserves all the flak he has been getting.

As was quite so rightly pointed out, he was the best option we had at the time and just about the only one too.

Don't think you will find anyone who says Biamou is better than JCH and JCH is rightly keeping his place.

Just don't believe that Biamou is as bad as the likes of Grendel has been making out and Biamou's still a decent option to have come off the bench when Clarke-Harris tires.

I don't think I have seen any love-in on here to be honest.
Let’s be honest I think he aided and helped McNulty massively through mcnultys scoring run. Jch does have the tendancy to hold onto the ball too long whereas Biamou would send McNulty through

Grendel

He had no option until the transfer window opened.

Even when it was shut he preferred him to Nazon and he played him ahead of Clarke Harris when he first arrived.

Grendel

Let’s be honest I think he aided and helped McNulty massively through mcnultys scoring run. Jch does have the tendancy to hold onto the ball too long whereas Biamou would send McNulty through

He has 3 asssists in 37 games.

stupot07

We need to enjoy bayliss in these last 9-12 games. He won't be here next season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gibbo

If we are promoted, we will need to build a new team again so will need money from a Bayliss sale

The Reverend Skyblue

No need to. Maddison will be sold and so will Callum Wilson in the summer
Maddison is a cert to be sold as he's the only shining light in a failing Norwich side.
His sale will fund us for the next two seasons as he must be worth 20 million in the crazy prices Prem clubs pay

Sky Blue Harry H

Maddison is a cert to be sold as he's the only shining light in a failing Norwich side.
His sale will fund us for the next two seasons as he must be worth 20 million in the crazy prices Prem clubs pay

Except SkyBlueRev, I worry that the number crunchers who control the club finances may well stick a hefty portion of that against a line in the accounts that doesn't aid player purchases. The pessimist in me.

Grendel

Terry_dactyl

Paul Furlong for a large percentage of games was played wide by Butcher

I remember the club/telegraph gloating that they’d doubled their money in selling him for about £250k. It was about a year later he was sold to Chelsea for about £2.5mil.

Users who are viewing this thread