Battlefield 1 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Has anybody played the beta much? Graphics are amazing but it's so hard :(

RegTheDonk

You are right, it's hard - bullets must have come on since WW1, I can happily kill with a couple of rounds in COD, but you seem to need half a dozen shots to put your man down. Almost seem like you're playing Star Wars Battlefront but not in a galaxy far, far away. Looks gorgeous, I might try persevere with this as I've always fancied a WW1 shooter.

Nick

Administrator
You are right, it's hard - bullets must have come on since WW1, I can happily kill with a couple of rounds in COD, but you seem to need half a dozen shots to put your man down. Almost seem like you're playing Star Wars Battlefront but not in a galaxy far, far away. Looks gorgeous, I might try persevere with this as I've always fancied a WW1 shooter.
Unless it is me getting shot, then it's one bullet

RegTheDonk

Have to say Nick its either getting a bit easier or I'm getting used to it. 18 kills to just 5 deaths last round. Think they've patched it, so you can chose better weapons (or I might have been playing enough to unlock them). Its still hard but I'm really getting into this now, much more than the modern or sci-fi look like Halo etc.

Users who are viewing this thread