Barton available on a free due to twitter rants (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I can't help but think he is a cock, but I think if we had him battling in the middle it would be good. Him and Sammy would be a good partnership, how would it affect the team spirit though?

With a board like ours it would be a bad decision to bring him in, but you can't deny he is a fantastic guy to have on the pitch.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
wasnt there talk that Arsenal were interested in him a while back?

He would be an ideal replacement for Marlon. I was worried that our club might become all "family orientated" again after he left.
We need more felons in to teach the kids of Coventry how to act like Brummie and Incester children :)

CovScott88

He may be a Class A :jerkit:, but he is a quality player and has all the attributes (bar his personality/attitude) to play for the sides in the top end of the Premiership. He certainly doesn't lack heart and commitment and is the type of guy that gives people a kick up the backside when they're not performing to their capability.

It's gone to the agent, who is Barton's agent but didn't represent him and represented the club. It would seem the club have paid that money for the agent to act on their behalf.

Users who are viewing this thread