Barton and Clarke this weekend ... (1 Viewer)

runner

Any one else worried that the AFC Wimbledon performance will return for Barton against Tranmere ... I am. Barton has offered nothing since being here, if Daniels is anywhere near fit surely he is the option for Saturday, not Barton? Whilst I actually think Jordan Clarke has outperformed expectation for the majority of games this season, the last two he has been woeful, add the Barton effect for return and this game looks more banana skin opportunity rather than 3 points in the bag?

Gint11

I think you are over analysing this. I am keen to see how Barton plays Saturday because I to think he probably isnt good enough. I expect Clarke to be OK though. Hes had a bad game, dont write him off.

RFC

Barton ( like Manset ) requires 'game time', just get behind the Team and give him a chance! Looking forward to taking on Tranmere & Rotherham. PUSB!

italiahorse

Barton ( like Manset ) requires 'game time', just get behind the Team and give him a chance! Looking forward to taking on Tranmere & Rotherham. PUSB!

This weekend switches to radio mode. I listen trying to forget where they are playing so I can't get behind the team vocally.
I think Barton needs some games and Pressley spoke highly of him.

Warwickhunt

i think you will see a different Barton playing alongside Fleck as he will pull the strings whilst Barton plays the holding role which seems to be his better position

covcity4life

barton did ok was wimbledon, wasnt esepcially poor, think he will only be better this time as its 2nd first team game in 2 weeks.

clarke overall play hasnt been so bad,if he can eradicate idiotic mistakes he should get back on track

3-1 cov win

Jay88

Agree Barton needs game time .. just limited to 10 min sub appearances and a game hear and there when fleck/thomas unavailable. Big game for him to prove himself and see if he can make an impact .... Jordan Clarke will bounce back, he's had some really good games this season

Users who are viewing this thread