Barnsley ticket offer (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Coventry sport fans are being encouraged to get the behind the Sky Blues for their upcoming home clash with Barnsley.
Season ticket holders of Coventry RFC, Coventry Blaze, Wasps and Coventry Bees are able to buy a ticket for the game at the Ricoh Arena for just £15.
Tony Mowbray's Sky Blues are enjoying an unbeaten start to the season at the Ricoh and they are currently fourth in League One as they aim for promotion to the Championship.
Supporters looking to take advantage of the offer must present their season ticket in advance at either the ticket office at the Butts Park Arena or at the Arena Shopping Park club shop.
Tickets have to be purchased in advance and cannot be redeemed on the night at the stadium.
The ticket office at the Butts Park is open Monday to Friday between 10am-5.30pm (except Wednesday 10am-3.30pm), while the club shop at Arena Shopping Park is open between 9.30am-5.30pm Monday to Saturday, and 11am-5pm on Sunday’s.

wal3590

Anyone know where you pick tickets up from that you have ordered online? The Ricoh or Butts?

robbiethemole

my son went to the Arena Tesco today to collect 2 tkts for Sat and to buy one for tomorrow night, he got there at 11 am and was still queueing at 1 pm.

looks like it might be getting through to the stayaways and could be bumper crowds.

covcity4life

my son went to the Arena Tesco today to collect 2 tkts for Sat and to buy one for tomorrow night, he got there at 11 am and was still queueing at 1 pm.

looks like it might be getting through to the stayaways and could be bumper crowds.

i am not so sure. the tesco shop is not efficient at all. 1 till for tickets and 1 for merchandise. it takes probably 5 mins for each ticket request on avg, easy to see why queues so big

saying that if people are sticking round for hours maybe we are in for a good attendence,i dunno

Sbarcher

i am not so sure. the tesco shop is not efficient at all. 1 till for tickets and 1 for merchandise. it takes probably 5 mins for each ticket request on avg, easy to see why queues so big

saying that if people are sticking round for hours maybe we are in for a good attendence,i dunno
I tend to agree - more likely to be poor efficiency/IT/one man and his dog rather than massive demand.

tom88

I really cant get my head around waiting in a cue for hours to buy tickets.

Have these people not heard of the internet, for the sake of 90p you can get them delivered straight to your door.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I really cant get my head around waiting in a cue for hours to buy tickets.

Have these people not heard of the internet, for the sake of 90p you can get them delivered straight to your door.

You actually get a £2 discount by buying online so people are paying more to wait in a queue for hours.

Joy Division

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere but is anyone having trouble purchasing tickets online for the Barnsley game?

letsallsingtogether

Should have went to the Butts Park ticket office then.
That was down as well!!

Apparently sent people away from the shop today 25 in the queue at 2.30 and not enough time to serve them all...

Users who are viewing this thread